(22) "Mine.."

Two weeks later 

Bucky had left for two weeks with Sam for a business trip. He returned home around 2 in the morning. He found Aubrie asleep in his bed in one of his t shirts he stripped down to boxers and climbed in bed. 

"Aubrie baby..it's me." He whispered as he pulled her closer. 

She moaned. "James I missed you.." she whispered 

He smiled as he kissed her temple. "I missed you too baby." He whispered as he went to sleep. 

The next morning she woke up with him still sleeping on her. 

"I hate your bedroom. Why do you need these windows?" She whispered 

"Shh.." he whispered as he put a finger on her lips. 

"Rude." She said as she pushed him off of her. 

"Now whose being rude.." he said as he tickled her as he stood over her on his knees. 

She began to laugh and squirm. He finally stopped he laid on top of her. He leaned down and kissed her lips gently. She began to kiss back as he cupped her cheek as the kisses became more urgent and needed. He raised up and pulled her shirt off and slid his hands up her stomach and squeezed her breasts. 

He kissed her lips then her neck down her collarbone and chest. He made his way down as she let out shaky breathes of pleasure. He slid off her red lace panties he threw them behind him and leaned back down. 

She gasped and arched as she felt his tongue. He held her hips down she gripped the sheets below her. 

"James! James! Oh my god! Yes! Yes!" She screamed out as her eyes rolled as her heels dug into the bed. She squirted and he lapped it all up. 

He made his way back up by kissing her and leaving bite marks. She ran her hands through his hair he made his way to her mouth and kissed her. "Mine all mine." He whispered as he kissed her and pushed into her. 

She arched again. "Mmm James..move." She whispered 

"You ready?" He whispered

"Yes.." she whispered 

He began to move as they made out and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Lip smacking moans began to fill the air. He moved down to her neck as he sucked on her sweet spot. 

"Mmm yeah! Please don't stop!" She whispered 

"Mmmm yeah baby likes it doesn't she?" He said as he got faster. 

"Yes more please.." she screamed out

He smiled at her and raised up he lifted one of legs and began to thrust into her. 

"Oh god yes!" She screamed as she grabbed her breasts. He took her hand and made her play with herself. 

"That's it baby..oh god play with that beautiful pussy.." he whispered 

He started moving faster as he lifted her other leg. "Ah god yeah Brie baby mmm god you feel so good.." he said as he reared his head back. 

He dropped her legs and placed his hands on either side of her head and started moving hard and fast. "Ah god I'm gonna come soon..I need you to come with me..mmm Brie come with me baby.." he whispered as he looked into her eyes. 

"Oh god! Oh oh oh! James! Oh god don't stop!!" She screamed

"Brie! Oh god I'm coming! Oh fuck!" He whispered as he slammed hard into her as he coated her walls. He milked his orgasm for all it was worth then collapsed beside her. 

They were both dripping in sweat and  breathing hard. Aubrie rolled to her side. 

"Good morning to you too.." she whispered as she kissed him. 

"Mmm good morning..mmm such a good morning." He whispered as they kept kissing. 

He looked at her as he played with her hair. He swallowed hard "I love you Brie.." he said 

She smiled as she cupped his cheek and kissed him. "I love you too." She said 

Through the baby monitor they heard baby babble and dada. 

"My other girl wants me now." He said as they got up and dressed.