The woods .

I stumbled through the forest lost , alone and wounded as blood dripped down my back from the jagged cut in my shoulder .They betrayed me . The thought almost made me sick , I didn't dare believe it , now you're probably wondering what they did well let me tell you the story .

***********************************************************************************************

The gods had summoned me to Olympus for the winter solstice and I wasn't looking forward to it . Their meetings usually were made out of complaining about mortals and sometimes even other gods but mostly it was made of them arguing .A lot of arguing . I hesitated before opening the door and walking into the Empire State building taking deep breaths as  I walked towards the counter and came face to face with the receptionist .

"600th floor , please !"I almost demanded because right now I have no patience whatsoever .

"Look there is no 600th floor kid ,"He replied and then looked up . He blinked a few times and the dropped the card into my outstretched palm and watched me walk away . 

When I got to Olympus I headed straight to the throne room passing all the amazing buildings Annabeth had designed and supervised the construction for .I pushed through the large doors to be met with silence , my dad looked at me with pity and sadness and I shot him a confused look . Hestia sat next to a dull hearth and even Apollo and Artemis looked sad , Ares was grinning like a mad man and Dionysus looked like he was about to throw a party . Lastly I looked at Zeus , he looked smug and immediately I knew something bad was going to happen to me and began to panic . Geez Percy calm down , you've angered the gods before and you're still here , I'm sure it's not that bad .

"Perseus Jackson , I banish you from camp half blood for disrespect to the gods and having too much power ,"He declared .

I was wrong .

This is really bad .

"What!" There was no way this was really happening . No way .

"Leave Olympus at once !"Zeus bellowed . Wow that's a big word .  

I quieted down ,"Dad?" he avoided my gaze . "After all I've done for you," I said the last sentence so quietly I don't think anyone but Hestia heard it .

I turned and stormed out of the room , quite literally , the ground shook and the thrones looked unstable , a small hurricane started forming to top it all off . I could faintly hear the gods shouting in the background but when I stepped into the elevator the noise was drowned out by horrible music .

***********************************************************************************************

So that leads me to where I am , I have been walking through the woods battling various monsters for days .

**A friendly time skip**

I stumbled through a line of trees into a clearing and saw various tents pitched up , it took a moment for the realization to dawn on me but when it did I tried to turn and run .By then the arrows were already notched and aimed right at me .

***************************************************************************************

Hi , I don't really know what to say here but hey part 2 is probably up by the time you read this as I am trying to write the first 10 chapters before posting anything so I won't discontinue this like the other story I wrote . I don't post regularly because I like to write multiple stories at once so I can choose between writing fanfiction and posting my own original content depending what mood I'm in. Thanks for watching,

Leglessdude. (Louloudiwrites)

Date this was written : 18/12/2020