ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪᴄʜ

Despite Osamu being the calmer twin, he still had his times.

One of them being now as he stood in front of the body mirror placed in Atsumu's room.The picture of so called Omi-Kun on the top right corner was sus to say the least.

He ran his hand through the tangly grey locks on his head, biting his lip as if a picture was being taken.

Changing his pose, back side facing the mirror, he places both hands on his neck as he looks back.

"Hoes on me, left an' right" Osamu sings, repeatedly changing his poses in the mirror.

Why he was doing this?For confidence.

He would need some if he was trying to get THE Suna Rintarou to have a full conversation with him.A little bit more to find out if he really likes the guy.

"Ya look like yer havin' fun"

Osamu snaps his head around, glaring as Atsumu stood at the door smirking.

"Get out" Osamu growls.
"Bruh- this is literally ma' room"

Osamu rolls his eyes, striking one more quick pose before walking past his twin and into the main room.

"I'm just a hallucination, remember that" Osamu says, aggressively patting the others shoulder.

"Mhm, and I'm not the hottest man alive"
"You aren't"
"SAMU!!!"

꧁꧂

"Ya know, ya shouldn't have so much caffeine, might rot yer brain"

Osamu was just suppose to make a in and out of one of the campus cafe's.His stomach couldn't survive not having something to eat before lunch.

Plus, eating a whole meal in class was just exciting for some reason.

So when he was ordering his breakfast sandwich and orange juice, he wasn't expecting to see Suna picking up his own coffee.

Immediately, he had called the slightly taller male over with a snap of his finger and a few quiet Suna's.

From a distance Osamu would look embarrassing and Suna would look like he was completely ignoring the other.

Which was exactly what was happening.

Eventually, the other did come over, head down so nobody could see how embarrassed he looked.

Which affected his terrible posture even more, Osamu kinda cringed at the sight.

"You shouldn't be eating something so heavy before class, might shit yourself" Suna mumbles, looking off to the side.

Osamu had decided in his mind that Suna would be an amazing model if his back wasn't shaped like that.

Spine, whatever it was called.

"I have a good bladder"
"Sure ya do" Suna scoffs "if that's all you wanted to say I'll be going now"

Before Suna could turn around and go away, Osamu had already tugged onto the black sleeve of his hoodie, which was surprisingly soft.

Suna looked irritated as he turned around, but he almost always looked this way so Osamu didn't feel offended.

"How much longer until your next class" Osamu asks.