ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏғ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

"Not you dressed up for a baseball game" Kita says.
"Shut up, ya know this games impor'ant, it decides if they go to championships" Osamu mumbles, fiddling with the straps on his light overalls.

"I'm not joking, got the merch and everything" Kita laughs, poking at his Inarizaki sweatshirt.

Osamu just rolls his eyes, clutching onto the box lunched wrapped in a grey furoshiki, his number written in thin black ink on the side.

He had decided instead of asking for the others number, he would just give his own.

"Okay okay I'll stop" Kita says "I'm assuming the date was fun, Suna posted you dancing on his Instagram"

Osamu snaps his head around to Kita, mouth gaped open in surprise.

Suna didn't seem like the person to post.Or even take videos for that matter.

He seemed like the guy to scroll through instgram all day and like nobody's post.Not looking at anybody's story, just tapping through.

Osamu held his hand open, "show me"

Last time Osamu checked, there was only one time he danced.

And that was embarrassing.If Atsumu has seen it yet, which he definitely has, Osamu's in for a lot of shit.

Damn Suna.

He wouldn't ask him to take it down though.It was like Suna sharing there friendship.

Osamu kinda frowned at friendship.They hadn't kissed or anything so duh it was friendship.

Had he been silently friend zoned???

Kita places the phone in his hand, already on the post that was made right after Suna dropped Osamu off

And as he thought, it was him dancing to emo, pointing to Suna at certain parts.

There were times Suna's laugh came to life and Osamu smiled every time.

"Simp"

"Why are ya bullyin me today, how did the 'date' with Aran go" Osamu mumbles, sending the video to himself from Kita's phone before handing it back.

Kita laughed, "ah that.I asked him out"
"What did he say"
"No"

Osamu slaps his hand over his own mouth, willing himself not to laugh even if this was one of his closest friends.

"He said he wanted to ask me out first, so now I'm just waiting for it to happen" Kita shrugs.

Osamu laughs, "he was probably whining all day about it"

There conversation continued as they approached the so familiar dug out.

Today they went against Shiratorizawa.

(A/n: I know they didn't have to compete against each other to get to nationals, but I had nobody else in mind)

Everyone was stretching or helping someone else stretch as the last five minutes of break time counted down.

"Samuuuuuu, why are ya hereeeeeee"

And then came the whining of Atsumu.

"Because I was invited ya pig" Osamu says, flipping the other off.

Atsumu blinks, then blinks again before smirking, gesturing towards Suna.

Osamu rolls his eyes with a nod.

"I don't know if I should be more mad about my best friend liking my twin, or my twin liking my best friend" Atsumu smirks.

"Who said we're best friends" Suna mumbles, not coming up or looking up from his stretch.

Osamu goes red.

He didn't even try to deny the 'best friend liking my twin' part.Which was a very crucial part of everything Atsumu had just said.

"I-"

This game had really switched up on Osamu.

First it was him flirting, and supposedly not being to good at it as Suna hardly ever blushed.To now Suna flirting with him.

How he wished he didn't get easily flustered.

The whistle brought him out of his thoughts and back to a smirking Atsumu and Kita.

"I'll put this by your bag Suna...." Osamu mumbles, shuffling into the dug out.

Atsumu laughs loudly, he was pretty sure anyone in the stands could hear him.

"Let's go, we're on defense first" Atsumu smiles.

"We don't need memories on three, 1, 2, 3" Aran yells, starting the chant.

"WE DON'T NEED MEMORIES"

"But I do" Suna mumbles, stopping the video he just recorded of the team and himself.

Atsumu groans, "Suna, I swear to Aashi-"