sᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ

It was kinda obvious Itachiyama was going to win this game.The outcome didn't matter much because it was just a practice game, not affecting whether the team went to championships or not.

That's what Osamu thought, Atsumu was definitely having none of that as he decided he wanted to be first up to bat.

Maybe it was because Atsumu wanted to win.

Or maybe because the great Sakusa Kiyoomi was pitching.

Probably both.

Osamu decided to sit down on the benches in the dug out, curled up into himself in the chilly air.

Nights were always unnecessarily cold.Maybe it was to keep people indoors, a place where he would really like to be right now.

He struggled to keep his eyes on the game, just wanting to burrow his head into his jacket that wasn't warm enough.

Osamu watched as Atsumu got one strike.The pitcher twin would be no use if he was angry, it made him play messily.

"TSUMU GET YER DAMN ACT TOGETHER BEFORE I GO BAT FOR YA" Osamu yells, sticking his tongue out at the twin once he turned around.

"SHUT UP, YER THE ONE WHO QUIT"
"BETTER PUT A HAPPILY IN THERE, HAPPILY QUIT YA BITCH"

The coach blew his whistle, asking the two twins the quiet down.More like demanding but they wouldn't speak on that.

Osamu shivered once again, watching Atsumu hit it out before placing his head back into his jacket with a proud smile.

Next thing he knew, he felt something being dropped on his head, causing him to lift his head and catch the item as it fell off.

A black hoodie.

He shifted his eyes to the side to see Suna standing there.

"Are you gonna say thanks, I'm about to go to bat" Suna crosses his arms.

Osamu smiles, rolling his eyes as he puts the hoodie on without a second doubt.

Who wouldn't if there crush just gave them THEIR hoodie.

There was no way Osamu was giving this back.He wasn't gonna even act fake with the 'no you should keep it, it's not mine'.

Now it was his, officially.

Next step was the first date.

"Thanks" Osamu mumbles, inhaling the deep scent of smoke and vanilla of the hoodie.

Suna did kind of look like the kind of person to smoke.Osamu blushed at the thought of him smoking.

How he would love for Suna to blow smoke into his mouth.

Literally, love.

"Cheer for me" Suna says before turning away to jog up to bat.

He feels the bench slightly shift beside him, already knowing who it was.

"I think I'm gonna make the first move, Kita-San"
"Mhm, take the chance while you have it, Osamu"

______

This was shorter than usual but after this chapter the Osasuna/Sunaosa really starts 😌✨

What do you think my favorite ships are?

Hints: favorite tropes are college/roommate, celebrity au, coffee shop/tattoo shop

Toodles noodles