ᴀᴡᴋᴡᴀʀᴅ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇs

Osamu's outfit ^^^^

Osamu's outfit ^^^^

Suna's outfit ^^^^

꧁꧂

"Okay, I see us kinda matching" Osamu says as soon as he opens the door.

Suna was a little earlier than there scheduled 5:00 p.m, which made Suga begin his assumptions on how the catcher was probably excited to see Osamu.

Osamu couldn't say anything, he had the exact same ones.

Suna rolls his eyes, "ya ready to go or do you need to get anything"
"Nope!" Osamu says cheerfully "I'm all ready for this date you have planned"
"I mean, I would hope so"

"Damn, you got you a smart one"Suga mumbles from behind the door.

Suna snakes his head inside, taking a peak at Karasuno's back up pitcher.

"And I'll be taking my leave, have a nice date and make sure to kiss" Suga says, leaving the apartment on his way to the stairs "TAKE SOME PICTURES!!"

Osamu almost wants to cringe of embarrassment but instead he laughs, and he was surprised to see Suna quietly snicker too.

'Oh Aashi, could this guy get any cuter'

Osamu takes a deep breath, opening his eyes that attach straight to the greenish eyes in front of him.

"Well, lock your door and lets go, I prefer not to be late most of the time" Suna says.
"Yet ya don't run, ya literally jog on the field no matter how close ya are to gettin out" Osamu smirks, locking his door.

"To much effort" Suna shrugs.

As soon as Osamu turns around from locking his door, to two make there way to the elevator.

There was no conversation, it was quiet and kinda awkward.

Even swallowing felt loud to Osamu, but he knew Suna was a very quiet person.

Which wasn't the worst but hearing crickets wasn't the best.

The ding of the elevator took him out of his thoughts.He didn't even realize they had gotten in the elevator, nor did he realize Suna had even pressed the button to go down.

"You look a little dazed" Suna says, wrapping an arm around Osamu's shoulders as they went out.

"I mean anyone would be dazed aroun' ya SunaRin" Osamu coo's.

The shrug of the others shoulder against his own shouldn't have made him feel the way he did.

"Ya know SunaRin, ya look like the guy to have a motorcycle" Osamu says pursing his lips, looking expectantly at the catcher.

Suna only shifts his eyes towards the other, nodding, "I do"

Osamu blinks several times, as if he wasn't expecting to be correct.

Then came the excitement.

"Fuck, where it is, I'm finna ride a damn motorcycle!!"

Osamu snaps his head in every direction, looking for the car in his apartments parking garage.

He didn't want to detach himself from the arm around his shoulder.If SunaRin was going to make moves, he would let him.

It was a very rare thing to come across.

"Chill out, it's to the right" Suna points, moving them in the right direction.

It was all Osamu could really expect.A standard black motorcycle.

That didn't mean it was any less cool though.

"Suga is gonna fuckin freak when he finds out I rode this" Osamu says, biting his lip in anticipation.

Osamu finds the sudden need to pout, but holds back, as Suna detaches himself from the other.

But all his excitement comes back as Suna gets on the vehicle, holding out the helmet to him.

"Wouldn't want you to crack your skull open or anything" Suna shrugs.

Osamu delicately grabs the helmet, putting it on before settling behind Suna.

"Ya know this is the perfect time to do somethin ya would never let ma' do" Osamu smiles.

"And that is?"
"Feel up on your muscles, duh"

_______

This is what happens when I write on half of the chapter one day, and the next chapter the next.

It sucks.

Question, how do y'all pronounce garage.

Gare- edge or Ga-rauge

If that makes any sense ^^^^

Toodles noodles ✌︎︎