ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴғʀᴜɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀɴɢᴏ

The two jumped onto the motorcycle, Atsumu yelling at them from the distance to get back and celebrate with them.

Only little goodbyes were spoken from the two before they sped off into the night, spring air once again filling their lungs.

Osamu once again rested his head on the top of Suna's back, hands resting on his chest.

"Where we headin Rin"
"Dunno, it's your turn to decide" Suna shrugs.
"So you were gonna ride into nowhere until I said something"Osamu says, confused.

Suna takes a sharp left, causing Osamu to hang on tighter to the slightly sweaty Jersey he was wearing.

"I knew you were going to ask" Suna says.

"But what if I didn't"

"But you did"

Osamu sighs, silently laughing with a shake of his head.

"Ice cream?" Osamu suggest, tilting his head to get a better look at Suna's face.

Another red light left enough time for the two to look at each other.There was no reason for them to do this, it just felt natural.

Like they gravitated towards the other.

Sooner than he would've liked, a bright green light clouded his vision, a honking of a horn coming behind them.

"It's always food with you, isn't it" Suna turns back around to drive in the direction of there college's park.

As they got there, there stood a little ice cream truck.

Osamu could see Suna cringe at all the little kids lined up.

"Don't pretend like ya weren't one of those kids" Osamu says accusingly, removing the helmet and it to Suna who was already off the bike as soon as they parked it.

Suna rolled his eyes, holding his hands out and Osamu instinctively grabbed his shoulders, jumping down.

"We're gonna look like those little kids standing in line" Suna grumbles.

Osamu feels the familiar arm wrap around his shoulder, pulling him in as they walk.

"Yer the one who voluntarily drove us here" Osamu aggressively sticks his pointer finger into the others cheek.

The rest of there walk to the ice cream truck consisted of Suna struggling to remove the others finger from his cheek.

Suna was cursing non-stop until Osamu shushed him, slapping away his finger as they finally got in line.

It was pretty clear to see Suna glare at the little kids who were laughing and jumping up and down, excited to get there late night ice cream.

"Can ya not, there gonna turn aroun' and think yer the boogie man" Osamu whisper yells, nudging the other.

"Kids are yucky and this comes from someone with a little sister" Suna mutters.

Osamu gasps, excitedly turning towards the catcher.

"Ooo, ya gotta let me meet her one day" Osamu coo's, almost shaking in excitement.

He'd always wanted to know what it felt like to have a younger sibling.A girl to be exact, he couldn't handle another boy.

But apparently there parents said twins were enough as it was.

"Sure, she's an annoying brat though, middle school ruins kids" Suna groans.

Before there conversation could go any further, they were up at the front if the line as the man waited for them to order.

"Oops, I'll have dragonfruit and mango" Osamu says, taking out his wallet.

"Vanilla" Suna says, already handing the money to the worker.

By the time Osamu even held his money out, an ice cream cone was being shoved into his face.

"I- before I complain about you paying, I can't believe your the lame bitch who orders vanilla ice cream" Osamu grabs the ice cream, walking off to a nearby bench with Suna.

"It's simple, not to extravagant" Suna shrugs "I can't believe your the guy who orders something that shouldn't even be a flavor"

"Pfft, my ice cream looks pretty, sounds pretty, and tastes pretty" Osamu says " who wants a vanilla"

"Me, I want a vanilla"

Osamu rolls his eyes, taking a long lick of the magenta shaded sweet.

Suna turned his head away as he ate his, watching slightly from the side.

"You look like your about to deep throat that shit" Suna mumbles.

Osamu chokes on his ice cream, face going read at the accusation.

"What the hell Rin, who just says that" Osamu coughs, shyly taking another lick of the
slightly melting sweet.

"Me, I say that"

Osamu rolls his eyes, not resisting from the arm that wrapped around his shoulder and pulled him closer once again.

Because it was warm.

SunaRin was warm and even the chilly, spring air couldn't stop that