ғᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ғᴏᴏᴅ

Sure Osamu didn't get the experience of wind flying through his hair, but he did get to see Suna's do that exact thing.

How the back of his hair flew up, leaving little strands to stick down, refusing to move.

At least that's what he thought he saw through the blackened screen of the helmet.

"Where are ya taken me" Osamu says a little louder than normal, not wanting the air to sound him out.

Suna seems to get the memo and responds louder than usual, "It has to do with food"

Osamu, taps against the muscles that he can slightly feel through Suna's sweater.

Thinking about all the times Atsumu and the rest of the baseball team probably compared abs made Osamu stifle a laugh.

They probably compared a lot of things.Things Osamu didn't particularly want to think about.

Osamu shuddered against the others
back, "what kind of food"

"Food is food, you weren't so picky when you ordered half the damn McDonald's menu" Suna states, stopping at a red light to look back at Osamu, eyebrows raised.

"I'm not being picky, jus' askin'" Osamu smiles, even if Suna couldn't see under the helmet.
"Mhm"
"I'm not Rin!!!"

Suna turns back around, continuing there drive as the light turns green.

Osamu looks at his surroundings and noticed that there leaving campus.

Interesting.

"Rin?" Suna questions.

"Yep, it's shorter and more original than the one Tsumu gave ya" Osamu shrugs "anyways, where are we going"

Suna sighs, "like I said, food"
"But like what kind of food-"

Suna revs up the motorcycle, sounding out Osamu's voice.

"That wasn't polite Rin" Osamu whines.
"Now I realize you and your twin are clear copies, whiny"

"Yet yer taken ma' on a date" Osamu teases.
"Yea, I know that"

Osamu couldn't believe he was blushing at something so simple.

But at the same time he could believe it, because Suna was just that.....

Osamu didn't even know what he was, but it has something to do with charming.Even if his back posture wasn't the most charming thing.

"Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet" Osamu repeats, needing something to get his mind of the catcher.

But nothing could really get his mind off of Suna.

"yea, we are, get off" Suna says, detaching himself from Osamu and hopping off.

"No no, your gonna help me off like a gentlemen's Rintarō" Osamu crosses his arms.

With a roll of his eyes and little protest, Suna holds out both arms, looking to the side as he was embarrassed.

Who wouldn't if the guy you may kinda like is treating you like his mother and he's unable to walk.

Osamu grabs onto his shoulders, lifting himself off the motorcycle and down to the floor with a silent scuff of his shoes.

Suna once again wraps an arm around the other with a sigh, leading them towards there first dates location.

'Papa Myers; Make your Own pizza place'

Osamu isn't aware he's reading the name with a small smile.

Suna seemed like the guy to have date nights inside, maybe watching a movie and eating whatever snacks were left in the pantry.

This was new and creative, and Osamu really liked it.

"I swear if ya eat pineapple on pizza and I'm exposing ya" Osamu teases, bumping hips with the other.

"Expose away then"
Osamu gasps, "your kidding"
"I'm not"

_______

Papa Myers 💀I had nothing else

I just three of my old book ideas and why are they good 👁👁Iwaoi, EnnoTana, and semishira here I come.

Toodles noodles ✌︎︎