ᴀ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ & ᴀ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Suna's hoodie was nothing special.

It was black and smelt of smoke and vanilla, making it pretty clear he smoked and probably used vanilla body wash.

There were no designs on it except the number 11 on the back in white , being his team number.

Nothing special at all.

Yet, Osamu still wore it to school that Monday paired with white jeans and black converses.

This was definitely a boyfriend hoodie and Osamu would keep it as long as possible.

"Bruh"

And there goes his genetic copy.

"What do ya want Tsumu" Osamu sighs, letting the blonde twin hop onto his back.
"Don't sound so sad to see me, I'm giving ya good news" Atsumu pouts, pulling Osamu's hair back to look at him.

"That's kinky" Osamu glares.

And just like that he was back to looking ahead, just to see all the weird looks he was getting for having Atsumu Miya on his back.

"We probably look like two titans stacked on top of each other, get off" Osamu says, standing still so the other could hop off easily.
"Nope, lemme tell ya my news firs' " Atsumu smiles.

Even if Osamu couldn't see it, it was taunting him from behind.

"Hurry up and tell me then, all this fat on me is making ma' legs hurt" Osamu starts walking again.

He didn't know where he was walking, he just felt like walking around campus.

"It's muscle" Atsumu whines.
"Fat"
"Muscle"
"Fat"
"Muscle"
"Fat"
"Muscle"
"Muscle"
"Fat- DAMN IT SAMU" Atsumu yells, aggressively pushing himself off of his twins back.

Osamu laughs, "okay, now tell me what wanted to tell me, I'm honestly curious now"

Atsumu's face lit up like a lantern, mouth in an oval shape as if he just remembered what his purpose of bothering the grey-haired was.

"Oh, SunaRin told me to tell his boyfriend to meet him at the field for lunch"

Osamu blinked,

then again,

then again before blushing bright red.

He could feel the redness creeping up his neck as it burnt his skin.

"U-um, I don't know who y-yer talkin bout, Rin and I aren't datin" Osamu mumbles, fiddling with the hoodies draw strings.

Atsumu starts to walk away backwards, hand behind his head, "that's a boyfriend hoodie Samu, a boyfriend hoodie"

Osamu couldn't move, he just knew he had fifteen minutes to grab the two of them lunch and make his way to the baseball field.

꧁꧂

"So um, apparently I have a boyfriend hoodie...?"

Since Osamu had gotten to the field it was quiet.The two silently unbagged there lunch and started eating like there was nothing to speak about.

There was SOMETHING to speak about.

Because apparently Osamu had a boyfriend and his so called boyfriend is his biggest, fattest crush.

Silence filled the air and clogged Osamu's throat like he was drowning, unable to escape the uprising water.

So after about five minutes of eating, which he was almost done by then, being to nervous to savor his food, Osamu started the conversation with a question.

A question that seemed to leave a Suna unfazed as he shrugged and continued eating.

"I mean, if that's what you wanna call it then sure, boyfriend hoodie" Suna mumbles through his ramen.

They once again feel into the choking silence.

Maybe Osamu was the only one feeling it?

Suna seemed the same as always, neutral and unfazed.

'Shit are we really dating and I didn't know?I could've kissed him by now!!!Come on Samu step up your game!But what if you aren't dating, that'd be awkward'

Osamu let his thoughts take over as he stared into his ramen, that was basically finished aside from the juice left over.

"Whatcha thinking about" Suna mumbles, taking out his water drink.
"You" Osamu says on default, immediately regretting it.
"I mean, I would hope your thinking about your boyfriend"

Osamu looks at Suna with his mouth gaped open slightly, eyes questioning.

"Wait, are we boyfriends or not, I'm confused?" Osamu asks
"Bruh, we've always been boyfriends"

Osamu's face contorts to an even more confused one, clutching his chopsticks in a breaking grip.

"You can't just-, how are we-, I was never asked out" Osamu stumbles over his wards, making hand gestures for every word he says.

"I asked you out, twice"

"THOSE WERE DATES, THEY MADE NOTHING OFFICIAL"

"Do you not wanna make it official" Suna says, sounding slightly sad

"I NEVER SAID THAT RIN I- DON'T TURN THIS ON ME RIN"

Suna shakes his head in disappointment, "your such a bad boyfriend Samu"

Osamu couldn't even make clear sentences, stumbling over words.

"B-but, I-, how-, when-"

He guessed Suna had enough of it because the front of his shirt was aggressively pulled forward and the two stumble on the ground.

Suna was on the ground back first, Osamu flat on top of him.

The twist was there lips moving in sync.Well, not until Osamu came to his senses and started kissing back.

Suna licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance and it still took a few seconds for Osamu to comprehend that.

But as soon as he did, Osamu allowed him as Suna traveled his tongue inside Osamu's mouth.

The open mouthed kiss tasted off ramen and soy sauce and Osamu loved it.

No, not because it was food....

Maybe a little bit, but because it was Suna.

This was Suna kissing him.

Suna detached himself with a smile, "we're boyfriends"

It wasn't even a question but Osamu still had the need to answer.

"Yea, boyfriends"

______

I was not expecting to get so many read son this, THANK YOU FOR 1.16k +!!!The next Osasuna I do is gonna be slowwwwww burn 😌

I feel so awkward writing kissing scenes but I still had to do it anyways, so tada

Iwaoi celebrity au!! Prologue and character introductions (you'll figure it out when you see it) posting Wednesday

Although I might get impatient and post it today, I dunno.

Toodles noodles.