ᴅʀᴇss ɴɪᴄᴇ

"Just text him ya idiot, and say yer name, I don't want SunaRin thinking I'm in love wit him or somethin"

Osamu rolls his eyes, backspacing his previous message for the tenth time.

There was no way Osamu was asking for Suna's number and asking him out on a date.He could've just copied the number from Atsumu's phone but that was way up on the lame list.

It just felt like cheating.

"Fine, I'll type it!!" Atsumu yells in impatience, snatching the phone.

Osamu just let it happen, Suna would probably know it was the older twin anyways.

thebettertwin;

Wanna smash??
           ~Osamu ;)

"TSUMU I SWEAR TO GOD"

Osamu almost regrets looking over his twins shoulder, although he wouldn't have seen the embarrassing text if he didn't.

"Chill chill, he'll know it isn't you" Atsumu laughs, watching as the next chat bubbles come in.

Foxy;
See, how about no

"I'm going to cry from embarrassment" Osamu groans, hiding his face in his hands.
"I got this, I got this, chill out down there my bro" Atsumu says.

Osamu tapped his foot impatiently at the tapping of Atsumu's fingers on the phone screen.

Who typed that damn fast anyways?

thebettertwin;

That was my twin, it's me for real this time

So like, would you wanna maybe go on a date this weekend.

There's literally no reason to say no 😌

-Osamu

Foxy;
...
I mean sure, idc
dress nice

"Shiiii, this all you now bro" Atsumu says, dropping the phone on the couch and retreating to the kitchen.

Osamu hastily reads over the messages, scrunching his eyebrows at the 'dress nicely' part.

thebettertwin;

shouldn't I be telling you that

this is MY date

Foxy;
didn't nobody say you were planning it
╭∩╮| (• •)|╭∩╮

thebettertwin:

fine, I'll dress nice

better be the best date of my damn life

Foxy;
Mhm

Go to sleep and get off your brothers phone.

Also, keep the hoodie

So maybe he squealed.

What was he kidding, he definitely squealed causing Atsumu to come snatch the phone, onigiri in his other hand as he read.

"Little bro finally has a date, they grow up so fast" Atsumu says, wiping a fake tear off his face.

Osamu couldn't even bicker with his twin right now, he was going on a date.

With Suna Rintarou at that, he actually felt like butterflies were trying to eat his way out of his stomach.

Not as cute as the usual butterflies in your stomach but it felt the same.

꧁꧂

How nice was dressing nice.

Was he suppose to wear a suit?

Suna didn't seem like the guy to wear a suit, or even go anywhere generally fancy in the first place.

Hell, the kid considered himself a broke college kid and there first (unofficial) date was at McDonald's.

Atsumu was out so he didn't have to worry about that annoying soul.Yet, he had another one sifting through his closet right now.

"Suga, for the last time, I don't know how nice, nice is either" Osamu groans.

"We'll figure it out when he stares at your ass in these jeans" Suga mumbles, deep in thought as he look through the clothes.

"Why is everything grey?" Suga asks.

"It's the aesthetic, don't question it, your aesthetic is literally Daichi's thighs" Osamu mutters.

Suga turns around dramatically, face emotionless as he flips the other grey haired male off.

"Anddddd, that's now on my Snapchat story" Osamu laughs.

Suddenly, Suga gasps and turns around with a smile and an arm full of yellow.

"Today, my little sunshine, your wearing yellow"

_____

I always wanna write certain ships when I don't have a story on them, soooo~

I'm starting a one shot book today, request are welcome.

Toodles noodles

Angel out ✌︎︎