"ɪ'ʟʟ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴏᴍ"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

That was the first thing he did when he entered his apartment, dorm, whatever it wad called.

Osamu was NOT ready for Suna to come and ask him out for lunch.Even if the other male had clarified it wasn't a date.

Osamu was the one who was suppose to be making moves, not the other way around.If you could even consider that a move.

He did, Osamu considered it a move.

They were still having this get the others numbers challenge right?

Was it even a challenge?

Osamu groaned, flopping onto the grey couch placed awkwardly close to the dining room table.

So maybe Atsumu was right about them not needing one.

Speaking of Atsumu, "SAMU I KNOW YER IN LOVE WITH SUNARIN BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"STOP USING PROFANITY, I'LL TELL MOM" Osamu screams back, making a megaphone with his hands.
"FUCK YOUUUU"
"THATS INCEST"

Sooner than he would've expected, Atsumu's door was slammed open and Osamu immediately ran into his own room, locking the door.

"Ya can't hide in there forever, you'll starve in five minutes ya hungry hungry hippo" Atsumu yells, banging against the door.
"I-.....true dat" Osamu "if I open this door ya better not hit me"

It was silence as Osamu slowly creaked open the door, opening it to see a smiling Atsumu.

'Damn mood swings, bipolar ass'

Atsumu happily let himself into the other twins room, placing himself in Osamu's rolling chair, spinning around in circles.

"Don't spill all yer brain cells out, you'll still need some for baseball" Osamu mumbles, flopping headfirst onto his bed.
"Yer brave to think I won't hit ya" Atsumu scoffs.
"Call me Merida then"

Osamu can literally feel Atsumu rolls his eyes, and he can definitely feel the two hundred pound weight on him as Atsumu flopped on top of him.

They were like when you stacked those Jenja pieces on top of each other that were on different levels.

Osamu decided he was to tired AND hungry to complain, despite just getting McDonald's with Suna.

"So, ya likin SunaRin, I'm sure your next dates will only get better" Atsumu coo's.

Osamu shrugs, "so like, ya know when I said I didn't know if I liked SunaRin or not"

Atsumu nods.

"Well I was most definitely lying, I am in love with this man, shitty spine and all"

꧁꧂

"So like, have you asked Aran out yet" Osamu says, nudging Kita's shoulder.

Kita shakes his head, "maybe I should take him with me to my grandmothers farm this weekend"

"So you moving fast fast now, just the other day you couldn't even think of him without blushing Mr.Serious"

Kita just shrugs.

The two were walking to the game of tonight.

Inarizaki vs Itachiyama.

Kita had volunteered them both to be team moms AGAIN.Osamu wouldn't question it though, Kita was scary sometimes.

Maybe all the time if you didn't know him.

So here they were, walking up to the dugout with big black coolers around the shoulders like cross bodies.

Good thing Osamu didn't get tired of making food and Kita didn't get tired of delivering him rice from his grandmothers farm.

"Today I just have the intense feeling to starve these damn baseball freaks" Osamu says through his teeth.
"Mhm, everyone except SunaRin I'm guessing"

Osamu blinks at the older male before turning his face to the side, blush evident on his face.

"....maybe"
"SAMU, KITA-SAN!!!"

And there came his twins aggregating shouts.

"Hello Atsumu" Kita says.
"Hey Tsumu...." Osamu mumbles.
"Well don't you sound depressed" Atsumu pouts, swinging an arm around Osamu's shoulder.

Only then Did he notice the fading blush on his face.

"Woah, either your crush on Kita is coming back or y'all were talking about SunaRin" Atsumu coo's, poking at his twins cheek.

"And I still don't understand why you were the chosen one and I wasn't" Osamu sighs.

"Me neither, me neither" Kita laughs.

_____

I very much have the head cannon of both of the twins having an obvious crush on Kita.Like literally everyone on there team did and Aran won by not even trying.

I just found more rare pairs and I-

Fem!tssukiken AHHHHH

go follow them on insta, im already planning my book that's probably not gonna go out until forever😤

Toodles noodles ✌︎︎