ᴛᴏʟɪᴇᴛ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ

Suna was being ignored and it bothered him more than he thought it would.

Who knew a damn sandwich was that important.

For the whole day he'd expected Osamu to run up to him, talking about some new food he wanted to try or dissing Atsumu.

But no, he hasn't seen Osamu since he'd 'walked' the grey-haired male to class.

And it was slightly bothering him.

Only slightly.

"Why do you look like your about to shit yourself, but you just found out you ran out of toilet paper.Your lights just turned off and you afraid to poop in the dark because of the toilet monster"

Suna's mouth gapes open, confusion evident on his face as he looked at Atsumu who was pitching to Aran.Suna was obviously playing as catcher as they practiced.

"What the hell is a toilet monster?" Suna asks.
"Ya know, when two little hands come up and ask what color toilet paper ya want.If ya say a color the hands getcha" Atsumu says like everyone was suppose to know.

Aran sighs dramatically, dropping the bat and resting his head in his hands.

"I'm telling you Tsumu, nobody knows what your talking about, you've been at this for the whole day" Aran whines.

"So your saying two big ass hands are gonna snatch me by my butthole" Suna sighs "that's like my fear of a snake coming out the toilet and biting my ass into reality"

"All I'm sayin' is, that's how ya looked" Atsumu shrugs.

Suna rolls his eyes, flapping his hand forward as to say they should continue practicing.Even if he wasn't one to practice, they had an important game against Itachiyama tomorrow.

"Forget practice, I never get rusty, now tell us what's wrong witcha" Atsumu foods his arms together.

Aran nods in agreement, sitting down on the sandy grounds of the baseball field.

Suna rolled his eyes.He wasn't one to hold back so he decided just to be blunt with it.

"Your twins been ignoring me, usually he's all up in my hair now he's gone" Suna says, taking this time to stretch his back out once again.

Aran raising his eyebrows in questioning, staying silent because they both knew Atsumu was going to have something to say.Whether he knew or not.

"He's probably tryna make ya approach him or some shit, that's probably what he was talking about in the hall when he was mumbling somethin' about dumbass Sunarin and food-" Atsumu rambles "wait did ya steal his food"

Suna nods his head, looking up to make eye contact with the two.

"Shit" Aran mumbles as Atsumu hysterically laughs.
"Oh SunaRin, yer gonna have to buy Samu some food"

꧁꧂

OSamu was not expecting to walk into the cafeteria and see a wild Atsumu pushing Suna towards the entrance in which he was coming into.

(A/n: yea Atsumu a Pokémon, what about it 😗)

Osamu had to blink a few times to make sure he was seeing things right.He slightly waved at the two, catching there attention.

"Told ya it was Samu" Atsumu yells, still pushing the catcher.
"Never said it wasn't" Suna mumbles.

It was as if Suna was a shopping cart, letting himself be pushed by the unnatural blonde.

The two finally made it to Osamu with little to no struggling, but that didn't mean there weren't some weird looks on there way there.

Osamu placed his hands on his hips, pursing his lips as he waited for an explanation.

But all he got was Atsumu walking away with a smile, muttering something about how his work was done for now.

Well doesn't he sound like a murderer.

A clearing of the throat took Osamu out of his thoughts, eyes shifting to the make in front of him who was obviously trying to fix his posture.

"So like, lets go out to lunch"

Osamu had to bite his lip to keep from even letting the tiniest snicker at.

"If this is ya asking me on a date, that was the worst for ya to ask" Osamu mutters, placing a hand over his mouth.

"It's not a date, you just looked depressed about that damn sandwich so this happened" Suna says, at the word 'this' pointing between the two of them.

"Ya know what they say, the best way to a man is through food" Osamu hums, clutching the dame black hoodie as he did that morning "so where we heddin'"

"I was thinking McDonalds" Suna shrugs.
"Cheap"
"I'm a college kid what do you expect"

_____

This might make no sense but I ship osasuna and Sunaosa.Cuz ya know, the top always comes first.

I also ship tenushi and ushiten.

I'm seriously feeling myself as a right the next two books in line *wink wink* one is angst ushiten 🏃🏾‍♀️💨

¯\_()_/¯

Toodles noodles