02

I wake up the next day, heading into work late. I was dreaming of him. That tongue...

I shake my head. Let's do work! Work bitch! I head in to work, but I can't keep my mind off him. I keep looking at his business card.

Maybe I'll drop by. Just to see.

So I do. I get off early, and head to his tattoo shop. I walk in, the door jingling as I enter. There's nobody here.

"Hey, welcome to Inkim, I'm—" Travis steps out into the lobby pausing as he sees me. "Miss. I'm surprised. Are you coming to see me? Or did you wanna consultation?"

I swallow, holding my purse. "I—I want you to sketch for me. Like you said."

He glanced at the clock. "Sure, I got about an hour before my next appointment and I don't get many walk-in round this time. Come on, follow me."

So I do. He sits me down I a chair, getting a book and a pencil.

"Alright, sweetheart, where do you want it?" He asks.

I lick my lips. "I want something small. Where do you suggest?"

He smirks, washing his hands. He dries them, coming over to me. "There's plenty of places. You're whole body is a canvas. What do you want? Script? Maybe a symbol?"

He touches the side of my neck gently. "A small symbol would look good here," he moves down, his fingers now resting behind my ear. "Maybe one word here. I could see that on you."

I swallow. "Maybe something that could be hidden by clothes?"

He smiles, his hands trailing down. "A pity. I'd like people to see my art, put I suppose there are more discreet places. Your rib cage." His fingers follow his words, making my chest heave. "The small of your back. Your ankle."

I nod. "Do you pierce here too?" I spit out.

"Mh. You want some piercings? I can think of a few I know would look good on you. You open to suggestions?"

I nod. Anything to keep his hands on me a little longer.

He smirks. He's covered in tattoos and piercings. He's muscular but not beefy. And he's tall, his voice deep and rumbling.

God he's gorgeous.

"The bridge of your nose here, it's be a little chain, and accentuate that cute little button nose." He runs his knuckle along my ear. "Maybe a few more here?"

I nod, closing my eyes. "Your lip. Maybe a Monroe or Madonna. A septum would look sexy on you. Of course, a Triangle piercing..."

He chuckles.

"What? What's a Triangle piercing?"

He smirks bending down. "It's a piercing that goes under your clit. It's pretty, and it makes you feel good,"

I shiver. "Oh..."

"Yeah, baby. Oh. Now, I could come up with parts of your body I wanna pierce and tat all day. But I get the feeling you didn't come here for either of those things."

I swallow. "I told you I came for a consultation."

I raises his hands in surrender. "Sure, sure. Now I could sketch something you're too scared to tat or we can skip the bullshit and I can just go on my break and eat you out?"

I gasp. "Are you always so..."

"Yeah. I am. Whaddya wanna do?"

I swallow. "I..."

Who am I to say no to free head?

"I want you to eat me out."

He smirks, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Well I only got fifteen so I'm gonna have to take you to go. Stand up for me."

I do, pulling my skirt down. He lifts it up swiftly, pressing down on my back. He sits down in the chair, dragging me back toward him. My hips move in their own in anticipation.

"You really would look sexy with a piercing here," he murmurs, pressing his thumb to my clit. "I can just see it. If you ever decide to do it, you have to let me do it for you, okay?"

I nod, shaking my hips

He chuckles, kissing my sex.

• • •

I gather myself. I cannot keep doing this but damn.

"You doing okay there, Miss?"

I huff. "Why do you keep calling me that? My name is Jasmine."

His lips quirk up. "I know your name. I don't know what I look like, but I don't just have oral sex with women who's name I don't know."

I quirk a brow. "Well...that's good."

He chuckled, but says nothing else.

I swallow. "You haven't asked me to do anything else."

He's looking at his sketchbook now, leafing through it.

"'Nything like what?"

"I don't know. Sex. Head."

He glanced up at me. "I was under the impression you didn't really want to do that yet. Was I wrong?"

Yet? How long was he planning to wait it out?

I look down, noting the large bulge in his jeans. I look away.

"It's just a little one-sided," I murmur.

"Not really. I like eating pussy, so it's not like I'm doing you a favor. 'Sides, you're not forward like me. If you wanna do it, I figure you'll tell me."

He chuckled. "And here you are. Should call next time though. I could've had a client."

I nod.

He goes back to his sketchbook, and looks over another book. His hair flops in his eye as he intently reads the page.

"You need a few more minutes? If you do, I'll take you to my office, I got an appointment soon, and only one chair," he smirks, still looking down. "You wanna see?"

I nod, standing. God, it's embarrassing how weak my knees are.

He go behind the counter, and he grabs me, putting me in front of him.

"See, this is the design I made. They wanted a crow coming out of a pie. What do you think?"

The detail is amazing. He can really draw.

"It's pretty. But...who would want a crow coming out of a pie on their body forever?"

He sighed. "His brother was in a biker gang. They called him Crow Pie. He died last week."

Oh...shit.

"Yeah. People have weird tattoos and sometimes they're just fun but sometimes they're full of meaning. That's why you should never judge tattoos. You never know, yknow?"

I nod. Trying to ignore his bulge sitting on my back.

He takes my hand. "You need the office then?"

I shake my head. "No, no. I don't wanna bother you."

He grins. "Hot women are never a bother. But it's up to you. Hey," he smirks. "Text me. Okay?"

I nod slowly.

"Actually, here, give me your number, and I'll text you."

I write it down on his hand, even though he had a piece of paper.

"It's like another tat," he grins, "don't worry I'll put in my phone."

So I stand, and start walking out.

"Oh wait, Miss!"

He grabs me, pulling me into a kiss. "You really do taste good. You be drinking that pineapple juice or something?"

Oh my fucking god no he did not just ask my that. If I could turn red I would.

"Um..."

He laughs. "You should put it on a blog or something, whatever you do. Hey, text me for real. Just say hey, cool?"

"Yeah, sure, Travis. I will."

He laughs letting me go. I walk out, my ears and face hot. He's really too forward for his own good.