04

He stands around as I get out of work.

"Right in time," he smirks, walking up to me, kissing me on the cheek.

"You're very touchy," I remark.

"Grew up in a...touchy household. Plus I ate your pussy I didn't think you'd mind a kiss. But if you don't—"

"It's fine. I'm just not used to it, is all."

He reaches over. "You wanna go to a restaurant? Or maybe a hotel?"

I smile. "I want you to know, I have a glock nine that is always on my hip."

He licks his lips. "That's sexy. Why are you telling me that?"

"I'm going to invite you to my house, but I want you to know if you do anything that I don't like I'm gonna put two slugs in you're fucking skull and because I'm rich, I'm gonna get away with. Understand?"

He smirks. "Holy fuck, Miss. I'm literally rock hard."

I pull up my skirt, showing him my gun. "If your fucking toe twitches in an erratic way, I will fucking kill you."

He laughs. "Yeah, ma. I understand. Won't do nothing, but cook you a nice hot meal. Fuck. Show me the piece one more time please."

I look down at his bulge. Can that even fit inside me?

He bites his lip. "Any chance we may find use for a condom tonight?"

I look up at him. "Mh...depends on how well you cook tonight. So make it good."

He chuckles. "Yes...Miss."

• • •

He cooks in my kitchen. I keep my hand on my gun. He looks back.

"I realize this is supposed to a threat, but I'm sorry that's really fucking sexy. You think you can put that in my mouth a little later."

"Yeah sure, if you whip me up some dessert."

He licks his lips. "What do you like?"

I chuckle. "You're a real freak huh?"

"Oh you have no idea. I'll try almost anything once. Nothing with scat though. Or raceplay that's just fucking weird."

I chuckle. "Well boy am I relived." He comes over, setting a plate in front of me. I push it to the side.

I beckon him toward me. He raises a brow.

"Get on your knees," I instruct him.

He smirks, doing so instantly. "Yeah?"

I sigh, taking my gun out of its holster. I sling my leg over his shoulder, putting the gun in his mouth.

"Is it everything you dreamed of, Travis?"

He eyes me. That look...holy shit. I thought he was joking but...he's definitely not.

"Hey...Travis?" I grip his hair roughly, he drools a little.

I lick my lips. "I really would empty every bullet in your body if you tried something."

He laughs around the gun. I smile, taking it out of his mouth. He swallows roughly.

"Y-your dinner's getting cold, Miss." He rasps.

I smile. "I have a microwave. Aren't you hungry?"

He licks his lips. "Yes...Miss."