10

Travis

I work on a customer, while Roman plays in his play pen.

"Yknow your mom is in a real bad way, but she loves you, right Roman." I look up at the customer. "You're all done, don't touch it, don't pick at it. Keep the dressing on."

He nods, and handing me a tip.

"Hey man, it's good. Thanks."

I nod, handing Roman a carrot. "You be good now. You're doing good." I kiss his head. "You're smart. Take after me,"

He laughs, falling playing with his care. I sigh. "Hey, maybe I'll call and see if Auntie Jas is free. You can nap and I can get some—"

"A little too crude, to be saying to a toddler,"

I freeze, my lips tilting up. "Is that you, Miss?"

I look back, shocked at what if see. Her hair...

"Oh...my god. That's so fucking awesome. It looks so good on you. You should put flowers in your hair, saw it on Pinterest once? So fucking pretty."

She chuckles, spinning around in her high heels. "You really like it, don't lie."

"The Afro is beautiful. There's so much, how long did it take you?"

"Hours. Anyway, I stopped by because I got off work a little early. I figured I'd stop by, show off my style, and if you didn't have any customers..."

She looks so nice. So pretty. Don't get a hard in in front of the baby.

"Come here," I grab her, inhaling her scent. She smells so good. "You looks so good, Miss. God you're glowing, I wanna tat you. Come on, sit in the chair."

She laughs, mushing me. "Still scared of needles."

I laugh. "Oh, oh, this is little Roman."

She smiles, ruffling his hair. "Such a handsome baby! He looks like he'll be tall when he gets older, look how long those legs are!"

She puts her hand in my hair. "You're not embarrassed to kiss me at work are you?"

"Embarrassed of a supermodel? Who could be?" I bend down, giving her a kiss. She taste good snd she smells good, and she looks good. She looks like she's glowing.

Is that like a black girl thing? She's like...like the sun worships her or something? Maybe it's an oil? Or like...lotion? Glitter?

"What are you pondering on?" She asks.

I press my lips together. "Are you glowing? How are you glowing like that?"

"Huh? Oh...I guess it's a good sun day."

I scoff. "On a good Sun day I burn."

She chuckles. "Made you a little lunch," she sets a bag on the table, "Some goldfish for Roman."

I smirk. "For me and bub? That's so sweet," I hug her tight. She literally smells so good!

I kiss her deeper, pulling her in my office, yelling to Damon to watch Roman.

"Thanks for lunch," I kiss her head, and then her face. And then her lips again.

She smiles, pushing my hair back. "You're fine. It's just a sandwich and some chips."

I put my hands on her hips. She looks like one of those models on the magazines. So pretty. I grab her ass, pulling her close.

"So...how's work today?" I ask her.

She smiles. "Hm...I almost put a bullet in that bitch Shiela's neck. She better be glad I didn't pop her inflatable tit, because she's really fucking tempting me."

Wow...

That's hot.

"Got the strap on you today?"

She quirks a brow.

I chuckle. "Gun. The gun."

"Oh yeah. I always keep it. Why?"

"If you don't wanna shoot Sheila maybe you should leave to it gun here."

She snorts. "As if. Never leave the house without a weapon. Now, I see your hard."

"I'm always hard around you. You smell like fucking sunshine or something. Anyway, people who go out of their way to assholes? It's fan behavior."

"You think?"

"I know. She's probably in love with you or something. Have you seen you?

She chuckles, hugging my neck. "How sweet. You're so cute you know that?" She kisses my neck.

I smile, pulling her closer. She hoists her leg over over my waist. Her hands hold my face, as she pulls me into a kiss, using me as leverage to climb up on my desk.

She grinds against me, peppering kisses on my neck. "I didn't bring any condoms," she whispers in my ear, nibbling on it.

I blink. "Is that an invitation to your gangsta nation."

She snorts, pausing. "What the fuck no. You know that song?"

"Course. Played all the time in my neighborhood."

She laughs. Really laughs. "My mom forbade me from listening to rap."

She tightens her legs around me. "Anyway, I meant to say I'll ride you through our clothes like horny teenagers."

"Fuck, you're kinda already doing then."

She grabs my hands putting them on her breasts. I start squeezing. They're so nice. Lucious. Taste so good.

She starts rubbing me through my jeans. She gets on her knees.

"Come on." She urges me. "Pull em down."

I do, and she takes me into her hands. And then her mouth. Holy shit. I should take a screenshot. A mental screenshot.

"Oh shit, Miss."

She smirks up at me. Wow...she's even pretty sucking dick. Is that like...is that a power or something?

"Can I touch your hair?" I ask.

She pulls back. "Sure. If you don't want your fingers. Or your hand. Or your dick."

I nod. "Noted."