Chapter Eleven

After Dilla and Fred's kiss, Lee broke the silence and had suggested watching a movie. You and everyone else except Dilla seemed grateful for the change in the activity. Lee and Angelina piled about a dozen bean bags next to each other on the floor while Fred and George set up the projector Arthur had given them. 

You quietly curled up under a blanket on one of the bean bags as the movie started playing. You felt everyone around you also take their seats. Thankfully, you were sitting the furthest from Dilla. 

You tried to focus on the movie but you couldn't. The only thing on your mind was Dilla and Fred's kiss, replaying in your mind over and over.

"Hey." a low voice said into your ear. It was from Fred. "Can we go somewhere and talk?"

You looked across the room at everyone else completely immersed in the movie. You looked to Fred and nodded, both of you quietly rising from the bean bags and exiting the dorm.

As soon as the door closed behind you, Fred lightly grabbed your hands with his and looked into your eyes.

"God I'm so sorry." he said frantically, "I messed up I really just wasn't thinking. I knew we didn't want anyone to know about us and I didn't think the dare would be to kiss her and god I'm such an idiot. She made the kiss longer than what I intend-"

You cut him off by throwing your hands around his neck and hugging him. 

"Fred it's not your fault," you said into his ear.

Fred then wrapped his arms around your torso, hugging you back tightly.

"Come on I'm going to make it up to you," Fred said as you both broke from the hug, taking your right hand in his.

"Where are we going Fred?" you giggled as you both left the common room, then through the dark halls, and finally stopping when you were out on Hogwart's grass fields at Quidditch pitch, more specifically, the Gryffindor teams tent.

"Well," said Fred, "I don't see anyone out here that can interrupt us, do you?"

"Not a single soul," you replied smiling up at him.

Fred walked over to a nearby table and switched on a muggle radio.

"Oliver loves this thing," he said, fiddling with the knobs on it, "he says you have to tune it to the perfect station for music."

As Fred said this, music crackled to life through the radio. The song was a slow and low-pitched one, very similar to the one you and Fred had danced to at the Burrow.

"May I once again have this dance?" Fred said jokingly, indicating to the last time you two had danced together while holding his hand out to you.

"You may," you said, taking his hand and starting to sway with him. Your eyes stayed locked onto each other and after a few minutes of sweet swaying and Fred spinning you into little twirls, he leaned in and captured you in a kiss. You kissed him back, the both of you stopping your dancing, now focusing only on kissing one another. 

"Over here," Fred mumbled into your lips walking the both of you over to a couch.

"Why do you guys have a couch?" you laughed as you sat on it, planting kisses on Fred's neck.

"Usually for naps a few minutes before a practice or when Oliver wants to sit us all down and explain some new game strategy." he replied, he paused before leaning into your ear and continuing, "but something tells me we won't be doing either."

Fred pushed his lips back onto yours, he couldn't wait any longer and neither could you. You were hungry for him and he knew it. He dragged his head down your neck, messily placing kisses. When he reached the collar of your sweater, you practically ripped it off, allowing it to continue down your chest. 

"I want to continue where we left off last time," you said, slowly leaning into him more.

Fred immediately obliged, laying on his back using his elbows to stay up as he had earlier in the dorm. You kissed his neck, sucking, making sure to give him a visible hickey. You wanted Dilla to see it. 

You lifted Fred's shirt to reveal his toned chest. God, you hadn't realized how good it looked earlier. Without even having to ask, Fred tugged the shirt off and smirked at you.

Finally, you made it to the waistband of Fred's pants. You could see his erection even through the looseness of the pants. You gulped. You had a guess in the back of your mind about how big he was but just the size of his bulge told you he was bigger than you had thought. Much bigger.

You pulled Fred's pants down to his thighs and looked up at him leaning in to kiss him.

"Are you sure?" Fred said, "You want to do this?" 

"I want to make you feel good Fred, I really want to," you mumbled into his mouth, kissing him. 

You wanted him to only want you, for him completely forget about Dilla. 

"Right now is about you, Freddie,"

"I'm not really making up for earlier if you're the one doing all the work," Fred smirked at you.

"Don't speak," you whispered into his lips once more.

You then broke away from the kiss and refocused on his crotch. You licked your lips making sure Fred saw you do so before pulling his boxers down, exposing his erection.

Your suspicions were right, he was a lot bigger than you thought and looked to be about ten, maybe even eleven inches. You lowered your head to his tip, beginning to swirl your tongue around it. You slowly began to lower your head onto him, allowing more of him inside your mouth.

"Fuck that feels so good," groaned Fred, "don't stop." his hands gripped the sides of the couch.

You began to bob your head up and down, now feeling heat and pulse in your pants. You felt Fred twitching in your mouth and trying not to buck his hips. You pulled your head back and this time focused on his base, your tongue traveling all the from it to his tip. Then, you started back at his tip and fitting his completely inside your mouth, all the way down to the base. The sides of your mouth ached and you felt your eyes brimming with tears, but you loved it. At this point you could feel that the bottom of your underwear was completely wet, you were mad for Fred's touch and clearly, he felt the same.

Fred was now in complete ecstasy, uncontrollably bucking his hips, his tip hitting the very back of your throat. He moaned, loudly and could barely speak.

"I- I'm so close-" he tried to get out, but he was quickly interrupted by his moans.

You sucked so hard you felt like you had no more saliva. However, this thought was soon gone, due to Fred's sudden release into your mouth. You felt Fred's whole body collapse into the couch, his whole chest heaving. You slightly gagged on the taste but managed to keep it in your mouth and swallow, pulling your mouth off of him.

Fred eventually caught his breath and pulled his boxers back on. You laid on the couch next to him and laid down staring up at him, his arm wrapping around you as you got comfortable.

"My god you're incredible," Fred said playing with a small piece of your hair with his fingers.

"You know something," he continued, a glint of mischievousness in his words, "I think we are both awfully tired. There's no way we can make it back to our dorms, I think its best we spend the night here, together. What do you think?"

"I agree Freddie, awfully tired indeed. Besides, tomorrow's a Saturday which means no class to worry about." you laughed

The rest of your night was spent on the couch. Fred stroked your hair as your head rested on his chest, his breathing soon lulling you to sleep.