Chapter Fifteen

The next morning you woke up in Fred's dorm, his arms wrapped around you and his head still on your chest. You felt him stir and wake up, but remained laying down. However, he eventually moved his head up to yours, lightly planting a kiss on your cheek.

"Goodmorning," he whispered, once again hearing his deep morning voice.

"Goodmorning," you said groggily.

"Thank you for last night." Fred said, "I needed it."

"Of course." you said, "I just feel bad for George and Lee. I kinda slept here accidentally without asking if they were okay with it."

"I'm sure they didn't mind." Fred said, "we didn't even get under the sheets and blankets. Besides, it's not like we did anything."

"Okay fair point." you giggled, "When do you find out about the team?" you asked, referring to the results of the quidditch tryouts.

"Today." he groaned, sitting up, "Oliver said to meet in the pitch for noon. Before I go, do you want to grab some breakfast with me?"

"Yeah." you said, also sitting up, "Where are George and Lee? Their beds are empty but they slept in them," you said gesturing to the unmade beds.

"Maybe they're already downstairs eating? Why don't you go get changed, and I'll meet you at the portrait," he said

And with that, you hopped off of the bed and made your way to your dorm. Before you entered, you heard bustling inside. Angelina and Katie already awake.

"Hey guys." you said as you opened the door, "Goodmorning."

"Um tell us EVERYTHING!" Katie said running to you, she then lowered her voice before she said, "You spent the night with him..."

"Katie, we didn't do anything okay, I swear, oh my gosh." you laughed, "I'm going down for breakfast, would you guys want to come?"

"Well of course," Angelina said, "but first tell us what happened with Fred."

"He was pissed because he thinks that McLaggen did better than him at the tryout and will make the team over him. But I talked to him and he seems to be feeling better about it now."

"McLaggen won't be a beater there's not a chance. Fred did so much better from what I saw." Katie said, shaking her head.

"That kid just thinks he's all that because his family works for the ministry." said Angelina, "You would think Cormac's on liquid luck all the time based on the way he acts." 

You all laughed and got dressed, you in your regular sweater and shorts while Katie and Angelina threw on their quidditch uniforms. They were planning on going to the pitch for the results of the tryout right after eating. You all exited the dorm, met Fred at the portrait, and then made your way to the Great Hall, sitting down to eat. You found Lee and George and all took seats around them.

As you ate breakfast you listened to Katie complain about the weekend that Snape had assigned all of you.

"Ugh the nerve of Snape!" she grumbled, "He can at least give us the weekend off! I hate his class-"

Katie suddenly stopped talking and looked past you and the group, her eyes now on the entrance of the Great Hall.

"Oh my god no way," Katie said.

You all moved your eyes to see what Katie was looking at and since your back was to the entrance you had to turn around to see what Katie was so shocked about. 

Walking into the Great Hall was Pucey and Dilla. Holding hands.

"No way." hissed Angelina, no wonder she's never in the dorm. This is what she was up to.