𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥;

𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬.
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬.

-𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐲

"You're name is win not kavin! you're my win metawin! my fiance!"

"I said im not win im kavin!" he lied.

"You're lying! stop acting like someone else your my win!" the older man shouted.

"I said im not your win! thyme stop calling me win!" the younger man irritatingly screamed.

"Im telling the truth please listen to me first" the older man reach for his hand.

"No i won't listen to you!" he pulled his hand from the hold of the other man and covered his both ears.

"I d-don't remember anything about you! about us! so leave me alone please!" he added as tears stream on his cheeks.

The older man stiffened and lowered his head stepping back at the younger one.

"If thats what you want..im sorry for bothering you...but still please face the fact that your my one and only win" he sadly stated and took something on his back.

The younger man eyes widened as he see a red rose on the other mans hand.

"Everyday before we depart from each other i always give him red rose...you know why?" he exclaimed while looking at the rose on his hand.

The younger man didn't answer and just frowned.

"Because red roses are one of the most universal symbols of love throughout the world..they say i love you...in every languange" the older man chuckled as tears visibly flow in his eyes gripping the branch of the rose.

The younger man eyes widened as he see blood flowing on the mans hand.

"P-phi y-you're hand..i-its bleeding" he stuttered.

The older man just laugh and look at the younger man while smiling.

"My heart is bleeding more than this" he fiercely said.

The younger man step closer to him and check his hand.

"The torns...it pierced to your palm" he worriedly said.

The older man just stare at him.

"Look! your hand have so many wounds" the younger man scolded.

"Why do you even care?" the older man finally spoke and yank his bleeding hand away.

The younger man look at him while glaring.

"Why are you being stubborn?! im just worried about your wound!" he shouted again.

"Worried?" the older man scoffed and step closer to the younger man.

The younger man gulp and step back afraidly at the burning gaze of the older man.

He keep on stepping back until the hard wall touch his back causing the older man to trapped him in his arms.

"I got wounded by roses..not by guns" the older man stated.

"H-huh?" the younger man curiously ask.

The older man smirked and held his cheek with his bloody hand.

The younger man stiffened as the older mans blood make contact to his cheeks sending shiver through his body.

"Damn,i really want to kiss you" the older man mumbled while staring at his lips.

"W-what?" the younger man nervously asked.

"Can i?" the older man asked.

"Can i what?" the younger man frowned.

The older man chuckled and rub the younger mans lips with his thumb.

"1 or 2?" he asked again.

"What?"

"Just choose" the older man straightly said.

The younger man hesitated before answering.

"1"

The older man smirked.

"2 means im going to kiss you" he stated causing the younger man widened his eyes and sigh in relief.

"And 1 means...." the older man move his face closer to the younger man until their face are inches away.

"1 means you're going to be kissed..by me" after that he closed their gap by crashing his lips on the younger man.

_______
Welcome to my new story!💛

Hope you guys like it🥺💛