Chapter 1

The book where continue their story. This story is telling you about eleven people who live a dangerous life. They always see guns, knives, blood, bad people, punch, and anything else. They're born with it.

But, these two groups become family after what they trough together. Some of them are couples but they still treat each other as family. That's them, BTS and BLACKPINK.

"Woah, that was lame," Yoongi said while wiping his gun. 

"What lame?" Namjoon lifted his gaze from his book. He saw Yoongi looking at the movies. 

"That guy shoot at the wrong place. Oh, come on. Don't he have a shooting lesson or something?" He sneers.

"Yoongi, it just a movie. Nothing real in it. Unless us." Namjoon sighs. 

"At least, show some good skill." Yoongi scoffs. 

Namjoon knows if he keeps talking back, it wouldn't settle him down. Taehyung jumps on the couch with Yeontan follow by Kuma with him. 

"What my big bro doing?" Taehyung asks and looks like he's in good mood.

"Watching this lame movie." Yoongi answer.

Taehyung raises his eyebrows in confusion. He looks over at the movie and it looks fine. He looks over Namjoon. He just mouthed 'just nod' at Taehyung.

"Guys, have you seen Rose? I didn't see her since this evening." Jimin came out. 

"I didn't see Jennie also. And it already at 8 pm." Taehyung looks worried.

"Like your girls are not mafia." Yoongi murmurs. 

"Hey, Hyung. Even they're mafia, they're still girls." Jimin narrows his eyes on him. He sits beside Namjoon.

"Oh yeah? How about yesterday? Where Rose almost beat the sh*t out of you when you eat her pasta." He smirks. 

They laugh at Jimin annoyed face. Well, he's right though. And it still leaves a pain on his arm by Rose. She punches him so hard. From that experience, Jimin reminds himself not to touch her food even lay a finger on it.

"Don't worried. Jisoo told me the girls went out for a girl's time." Jin came out of the kitchen with the others. 

"Rose should tell me." Jimin murmurs. 

"They have their girl's time and how about us having a boy's time?" Hoseok grins. Jungkook gasp. He jumps beside Taehyung and holds Kuma on his lap.

"You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Jungkook smirks. The boys look at him and his eyes show the answer. 

They start to exchange looks and a smirk appeared on their face.

_________

The girls toast their drink and cheers. Now, it obvious that they at the club. Not cheating or hang out with other guys but with themselves. 

"I feel free like this." Jennie rest her back on the bar and took a sip of her drink. 

They wearing marks or caps or sunglasses because they know people will be scared of them. Even they tried their hard to prove that they're not a bad person, people still scared. Well, because of YG, their name still dirty.

"I wonder what the boys doing now." Lisa chuckles. 

"Let them have their boys time." Jennie scoffs.

"Besides, it so long we don't have this free time right?" Jisoo asks. The girls nod in agreement.

Rose drink her soju and look around. There's a lot of people coming today since it was the weekend so maybe they want to release tense. In a good way or a bad way, that was their business.

She put down her glass, "I want to go to the toilet. Who wants to come with me?" She asks.

"Oh!! Me me me me!!  I want to pee." Lisa giggles. She nods and they walk away leaving their big sister behind.

They walk to the toilet while talking about some random thing. As they arrive, they hear someone yelling inside there. 

"Moan?" Lisa asks.

"Come on, Lis. I don't know how can you still don't know the difference between yell and moan." Rose groans frustratedly.

She chuckles and elbows her slightly. Rose shakes her head before opens the door. Soon it open, there they saw a group of girls bullying one weak girl. Guess it was a waitress. The bullies turn around.

"Get out." She demands. 

Lisa and Rose didn't give a sh*t about it. So, Lisa just goes and does her business. The leader scoffs and walks toward Rose.

"How dare you to give me those eyes?" She about to slaps Rose but got interrupted by Rose holding her wrist.

"Go." Rose sign the waitress to go. She nods and runs away after saying thank you. 

"What the- yah!!!" She yells. She wants to kick her but Rose turns her around and brings her hand on her back.

"Ow ow ow!!!" She whines in pain. Her friends looking at her in surprise.

Lisa came out and wash her hand. "Next time, don't bully a person who weak than you." She said and tap Rose shoulder to stop.

"You girls are sure...really a coward." Rose spit before went out.

Jennie and Jisoo talking but then the youngest came. "What took you girls so long?" Jisoo asks.

"Some of the bullies in there beating a waitress." Rose sneers.

"No wonder why." Jisoo chuckles.

"Don't tell me you two beat them." Jennie raises her eyebrows. Because they already made a promise not to hurt people unless they have to.

"No. We're not." Lisa shrugs her shoulder. 

"Great. Hey, how about going somewh-" Jisoo got interrupted when a glass being throw between them.

The club becomes silent. All the attention at them. The girls look in front of them and saw a group of guys and girls. Rose and Lisa exchange look because it was the girls from the bathroom just now.

"Such a nice greeting, I guess." Jennie being sarcastic. They scoff.

"Is this them?" The guy asks probably his girlfriend.

"Yes. Those two hurt us!!" She whines fakely.

"Oh come on," Lisa mutters.

"You two hurt my girlfriend. Such a brave you girls." He smirks. Jennie and Jisoo look at the youngest and they shake their head. 

"My friends wouldn't do that unless your girlfriend did something wrong." Jennie stands properly.

"That's right. And I think, your so-called girlfriend is making a fake story." Jisoo butt in.

They already clenching their fist. From their look, it obvious that they're college students. The other guy steps in front. 

"Wow. I never saw a girl talk bravely to us." He chuckles mockingly. 

"I know right." His other friend agreed.

Jennie put down her glass and cross her arms. "What? You just human. Why should we scared of you?" Then, she looks at her friends. "So pathetic. I don't know these boys blind by those sluts"

By that sentence, Lisa and Rose burst into laughter while Jisoo holding her laugh. Jennie smirks and saw their expression is full of rage. 

"You bit*h!!!" That guy wants to slap her but Jennie kicks his stomach. 

The crowd gasps. Guess, this is how to start their fight.

CONTINUE~