Chapter 18: A Fiery Homecoming

October 7th 1955

Bakersfield California

Sammy and Luanne had made it through 5 days of Bakersfield hell, They ran out of bread, ham and cheese so quickly they had to fall asleep. The entire church even started smelling like Sammy's room in just 5 days and Luanne would often wear a gas mask before going to bed, And soon enough Julie and Sandra visited but couldn't handle the smell yet they scared Sammy and Luanne awake.

JB: shakes Luanne violently IT'S THOMAS TIME!!!

Luanne screamed like hell and Sammy jumped up, Luanne looked and saw it was Julie and Sandra. Julie was laughing her ass off as Sandra just looked at the whole situation giggling on the inside, Sammy put her hand on her chest as if she was scared while smiling and giggling as Luanne just hugged the shit out of Julie since she was happy to see her.

JB: You did it girls! You survived the first wave!

LP: We know! Haha. Did the story blow over?

JB: Well.... Not quite, I was uniting the nations and...

Julie pulled out a newspaper which she wafted the smelly air away from and showed it to Sammy and Luanne, It read "GANG WARS RAGE ON! JULIETTE BAKER SHOT PRESUMED DEAD" and Sammy just laughed at the claim until she saw who did it. The newspaper read "NEW MENACE! THE MILD ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR MURDER OF JULIETTE BAKER, RAT QUEENS RESPOND WITH MURDER OF CURLY AS COMEBACK! GANG WARS NOW RAGE ON!"

SH: That fucker!

JB: Yeah

LP: How did you survive? Where were you shot?

JB: In the chest

LP: And how did you survive?

Julie revealed a flask that had a bullet ricochet, It smelled like Vodka and Whiskey which stunted Luanne's sneezing since she didn't like the smell of hard alcohol. Sandra and Sammy giggled and Julie was caressing Luanne's hair as if she was a puppy, Sammy was also being caressed by Sandra which was a sight to behold.

JB: Damn, Both of you look so different.. I thought I was at the wrong church

LP: Or we ran off?

JB: But the smell of Sammy's ass gas gave it away, Damn it reeks in here

SD: Lord, Call 911 man!

LP: WHERE'S THE FIRE BRIGADE!!!

SH: Haha.. Real funny...

JB: We should call you deadly ass from now on

LP: More like Atomic Ass

Julie and the girls started laughing their hiney's off after Luanne said that Sammy eventually gave Luanne a pinch on the nose but Julie stopped it the second after Luanne started yelping.

JB: Ok, Y'all hungry?

LP: You bet

JB: Let me tell y'all something, One day I'll own a Plymouth. Not that 1955 model, Maybe those 1958 Modelos! I'll have it red and I'll name it Chrissy

LP: In your dreams

JB: Riiight, Like what car would you own?

LP: A Volkswagen Beetle man

JB: A fucking surfer car?!

LP: Why the fuck not?

JB: That's social fucking suicide! That shit is driven by the Nazis

LP: Maybe a 1957 Corvette would also fit me

JB: Not those rich cars

LP: What? They would look good in 1957!

SD: I mean I would just buy something from the 60s if cars would look better 10 years from now man, Actually I wanna see how the cars will turn out 65 years later

JB: Ugly I think, HAH!

Luanne lit up her lighter and pulled out a Marijuana joint and started to smoke it and Julie took the lighter and the joint away and threw the smoking joint the second she saw it

JB: HEY! The whole damn place could be with methane!

LP: Alright, Can I still get my DiPT thing?

JB: Fine...

LP: Yes!!!

Julie got the girls out of the church and drove Curly's 49 Cadillac, The girls were very skeptical of why Julie was driving a Cadillac but they didn't care. Luanne was listening to DiPT and she was already seeing things, Sammy and Julie on the other hand were joking around while Sandra would tell Luanne if they're there yet. They arrived at a local In-N-Out and went for the drive thru, Sandra slapped Luanne lightly and she answered up.