London.

Abigails pov;

me and mum went upstairs and packed some things for london. then we had a early night.

in the morning i woke up again, all confused. but today i didnt take me to long get my head together. i lept out of bed and went rushing into the shower. i had to look my best today.   it was spring so it was farily warm but there was a biting wind.  so today i wore a white skater skirt , blue cotton jumper,grey socks with a frill on top and low top brown boots. i could tell that my hair was going to get blown a lot in the wind  so i curled my hair into tight curls , knowing that they would blow out in the wind to look more natural. like for the audition i only applied a small amount of mascara.

i went down stairs and my mum was packing last minute things into our bags, we only had 2 , one for each of us, she looked really pretty with blue skinnies and a beautiful floral print blouse and wedged cream boots.

''morning abigail, wow you look so pretty!''

'''so do you mum wow you look so nice.''

''thankyou abigail.'' right they will be here like any moment so make sure you have everything.''

''yeh, umm mum could i please ring my friends i need to tell them.''

''yeh of course quick though.''

''sure.''

i ran to the kitchen and started to make toast while dialling all my friends on a group call. they all picked up and i explained everything, they were all so happy and some even relived because they were so nervous that if they got the part they were going to turn the part down! so after telling them all i loved them  i ended the call and went to the front door and waited with my mum for the car to get here. 

after a few minutes there was a knock at the door that made us jump. mum opened it and a man with a very smart suit on told us he was called mark and he was here to take us to london. He started to lead us down the drive , at the end of the drive was a extremly long limo. we both gasped and breathed, woooowwww. he opened the door and we stepped into what you saw when you dreamed of a limo. it was what you saw celebrities in. 

i think i fell asleep on the way to london because the next thing i knew mum was shaking me to wake up as we were nearly at the meeting. i immediatly worried about my hair but surprisingly it was on my side today and it was looking just as i hoped, slightly blown out and natural. 

we stopped out side i massive all glass building, i looked up at the sign at saw it said london disney studio.O  M  G i was at the london disney studio. 

we went inside and the lovely jessica was standing there she came running over and gave me a hug saying that she had a good feeling about me when she saw me the 1st time, i laughed at this and hugged her back. she gave both my mum and me a lanyard. i looked at what it said and to my delight. it read                Abigail Smith

                                           zoe russo

                               wizards of waverly place, the return.

                                                    VIP

i grinned at jessica and laughed at my mum when she saw that hers said VIP!! 

jessica lead us to a room where all the poeple from the audition were sat and some other people i didnt recognise, but who what really stood out to me was the girl grinning hugely at me from the end of the room with a spare seat next to her. my jaw dropped.