what happened?

Abigails pov:

me and selena were outside the apple store, i was giving her a big hug because she said that she was going to buy me a new phone! but suddenly there was a series of flashes from behind us. selena quickly pulled away and pulled her hood up. I didnt understand why she did that, so i spun around in shock. the flashes quickly got faster and brighter. they started shouting at me, ''whos zoe?'' ''whats going to happen in the new series?'' ''why are you with selena?'' ''what part do you play Abigail?'' tears started to roll down my cheeks, why were they shouting at me and selena? then selena saw the lanyard hanging from my neck, i reailised thats how they knew who i was playing, they werent supposed to know anything about the new series, she ripped the lanyard from my neck and put it in her bag the cameras slowley started moving towards us still shouting. selena saw i was crying and pulled me into the back of the shop. there she hugged me, but i started to shake and the walls got smaller crushing me making it to hard to breath, i was having a panic attack. i could hear selena in the distance saying to breath, i slowly started to gain control again.

when i was able to talk again i immediatly started saying sorry. she told me that it wasnt my fault, but that working for disney came with its bad sides like the media and cameras.  i understood. she hugged me once more then took me to choose a new phone she recommened the new iphone 6 plus, it was the one she had amd they were good. so after that we got selenas body gaurd to come and get us to take us to a coffee cafe. the cameras followed us to the car and kept taking photos through the window. why wouldnt they just go away? finally after about an hour of pointless picture taking they did go away. but people in the cafe were still secretly taking pictures and cringed when they accidentally forgot to take the flash of and either me of selena would look at them.

while we were in the cafe selena helped me to set my new phone up, she laughed when  i picked it up and held it like it was treasure! around 4 o clock jessica and my mum came to get us both. we were all staying in the same hotel. the mangager showed me and mum to our room, it was MASSIVE it had everything, i couldnt acctually belive it was happening. there was a knock at our door i went over and opened it, it was selena, she asked me if i would like to have a sleepover in her room, she didnt like having a massive room and be in there all alone, my mum said that was cool amd i grabbed my bag and followed selena to her room. her room was different to mine but still just has amazing. we got into our pjs and selena plugged her phone into the tv and we watched old wizards of waverly place episodes . she was always cringing at how young she sounded and looked, i laughed at her.  after about 10 episodes we reailised it was 12 o clock! we had a long day tommorow. so we went to sleep.

i dreamed about the panic attack i had earlier, i woke up in a cold sweat and i gasped. i lay there wondering if that would happen all the time. i knew in Amercia it would be worse, i could tell selena had thought the same thing, what had happened?