the audition

Abigails pov 

On march 23rd 2014 i woke up in my small, fairly messy, box room in england. i had a really weird bubbly feeling in my stomach and i couldnt think why! most people would find this worrying but for me it was normal , seriously though my head really doesnt work in morning...neither does my hair! anyway i look at my peter andre calender hanging on the wall and look at today written in my scruffy handwriting was,

audition for wizards of waverly place , the return.

Then i remembered today people from America are coming to  my school to try and find the perfect girl to play zoe russo in the new wizards if waverly place , the return on disney channel! As its the return all the orginnal characters have now grown up, but they are all coming back together to make another series but they all have kids now so im up for the audition of alex and masons middle child,zoe, i gave a small yelp of excitement and lept out of bed . 

i jumped into the shower and cleaned myself and washed my hair with my favouite coconut shampoo and then jumped out.

 I went back to my room and put selena's who says music on!  after i put my old worn out black school uniform and tie. now it was time to deal with my hair. seriously i need like a hairdresser to come around everyday and sort it for me but you know thats not going to happen. so dried it and then curled it into a natural swepted back kinda look. i never wear any make up because im hopless at applying it , but today i just put on a little bit of mascara on  and then go downstairs.

i eat breakfast and then jump in the car .