The beggining of my new life...

Recap,                   H-hello?                                   Hi Abigail this is disney channel.

Abigails point of view:

'' er hello, its so nice to hear from you!''

''and you abigail, we were ringing to talk about the audition you went to today, for the part of zoe russo.

''yes of course! err how did i do?''

''Abigail....(oh no she paused! these people do that a lot!)we would like you to play the part of zoe russo in the wizards of waverly place,the return!!

i spun around to find my mum silently crying behind me, i could tell they were happy tears , because of the massive smile that lit up her face. silent happy tears started to roll down my smiling cheeks.

''errr abigail are you still there?'' 

i quickly put the phone back to my ear,'' y-yes of course yes im here, thankyou so much i never thought this would happen! thankyou.

''you were awesome today abigail,you are perfect. whats going to happen now is you will get picked up in a car tommorow at 7 and you will be brought to london to a meeting where we will meet you and we will talk about everything and how you will be brought to America and also about school.

''wow ....i dont..know what to say...ill see you there i guess!!

''awesome thanks abigail.

''thankyou guys bye!!''

i put the phone back on the stand and stood the pointlessly looking at it, taking in what i had just heard. i slowly turned around and faced my mum. we stood there looking at eachother then started hugging.

''abigail im so proud of you.''

'' thankyou mum, and thanks for letting me do this!'',''we had better go and pack you know, they are picking us up tommorow at 7 to go to london and for the night.'',''for a meeting.''

''ok lets go!!!!!!''