a taste of America.

Abigails pov:

As soon as i got into the school there was a new vibe. everyone was looking a lot smarter and ...well u could say ...glamed up!! i started to wonder if maybe i should have maybe given more make up a shot. but then i thought to myself, if they are gonna pick me they want me for who i am. 

as walked towards my form room the ''popular'' kids were all stood in a huddle giggling away with all the boys and almost wetting themselves over something on jennifers mobile. jennifer cove is the main leaader of the ''popular'' kids.   she called across to me ''hey spot head guess you arent going for the audition today then!'' she paused,''then again even if you did you would never get it!'' all her friends laughed around her. ugh their all so stuck up i thought to myself. I called back,'' actually yeh i am going up for the audition and at least they will see me for who i am and not some stuck up kid who hides herself under mounds of make up.'' she stood there in shock as all her friends stiffled giggles around her. 

As i walked away i felt really good about myself. it gave me more confidence about the audition.

i got to my form room and all my true friends came running up to me,''are you excited?'' ,''are u nervous, i am!''  i pulled out from their huddle around me and said,''im slightly nervous but i am oing to go for it , its a once in a life time opportunity and i have dreamed about something like this happening for a looonnngg time!'' 

They all agreed and we walked over to our table and sat down as our form teacher walked in followed by a young woman in jeans, a smart jacket and a clipboared. ''morning class.'' he bellowed in his loud deep voice that scared most people, old or young! ''this is jessica the casting director from America'' A low murmur spread through out the room. ''hello everyone.'' she said in a strong american accent,'' i will be taking you of one by one to audition you for the part of zoe russo,thats if you signed up of course!''  i had of course signed up as soon as i had heard about this 3 months ago. ''first i would like to take Abigail of to audition.'' my entire body tensed up but somehow i slowly rose from my seat and looked at jessica. ''ahh there you are,'' she said softly , jessica was the kind of person you immediatly trust. as i walked towards the door with jessica i could feel about 31 eyes on me, there were also lots of good lucks and you will be greats as i walked out of the room.

jessica explained what was going to happen all the way to the auditorium on the other side of the school. she told me that herself and 3 others had come from New york in america and that they were going to mark me on my performance. she handed me a script and told me to flick throught it, it was a script from the original show , i remembered most ofn the lines already which was a good thing because then i could act more without having a script under my nose. i started to feel excited as i stood back stage waiting for them to call my name. 

Abigail please.

i walked on and stood on the stage, they were  all sat in a row at table with my school photo sat in front of them.

hi.

hello abigail are you nervous?

nope. i tried to hide that i really was.

ok good. umm wheres your script?

i dont need it i knw all the words, i err kinda reconised them from the series!

well thats awesome. ok so i am going to say the first line and then carry on from there.

ok lets do it. 

After the audition.

well abigail that was...oh no he paused!...flaming AMAZING , you knew all the words and you acted so naturally! selenas song natrally immediatly started playing in my head..no abigail focus!

thankyou! i said happily!

well we have your detials , we will be in touch soon. 

thankyou , bye!

i walked out feeling so proud of my self.