endless waiting...

abigails point of view

i walked back to the form room and as i walked in it all went silent and every single head was looking at me. 

''how did it go abigail?'' my form teacher asked.

''yeh i went really well they said i was natural and that they would be in touch.

''well thats great, well done!''

everyone clapped and i kinda blushed and muttered thankyou but i could tell that i was smiling bigger than ever before. over the next hours all my friends went and came but some the same as me but some came back thinking that they could have dont better or even some said that they were so scared they stumbled and stuttered over words. i comforted them all and said that the casting directors were so clever and perfesional that they would see through it all ans that we all had the same chance of getting the part. sometimes i wondered how jennifer had got on. i was really honest i think thats who i was really worried being up against. 

before i knew it , it was time to go home and my mum was outside waiting to hear alll about it!

abigails mums pov:

i could see abigail coming towards the car, she looked really happy and pleased ! as soon she jumped in i said 

''so HOW DID IT GO???''

''it went so well mum im so happy , they said they would be in touch soon!''

''im so proud of you abigail''

''thanks mum lets go home.''

Abigail pov:

my mum sounded so happy and proud of me i really felt proud of myself. when we got home i went to my room and had a shower , i was so hyped up that i couldnt sit still so i did anything to keep me from going crazy . 

by 6  o clock i had run out of things to keep me occupied so i just sat watching some random tv show while being very figity. 

then  around 7 the house phone started to ring , my heart was pounding and my hands we very sweaty. i stood in front of it. my mum called down ''Abigail hurry pick it up,''  so i did.

''H-hello?'' i managed to stutter.

''hi abigail , this is disney channel.