America

i woke up that morning feeling really excited, i knew i had to be quick to get ready , we had a early flight to America this morning. a car would pick us up in half an hour and take us to the airport. i dressed into a pair of leggings and my favourite hoodie, we would be traveling all day , i didnt need to look nice. i took one last look at my bedroom and went downstairs , putting my bags by the front door. mum and me quickly ate breakfast and then there was a knock at the door, it was the car driver, he helped us with our bags then we got in the car. it was a fairly long drive to the airport from my house so i listened to music and played on my phone the whole way.

when we got to the airport i looked around and saw it was really quite, well it was only 5 in the morning , i looked out the back of the car and saw a group of men with their expensive cameras and tripods. oh no paparzzi, i had forgot all about that, my hands started to get all sweaty, my mum still didnt know about my panic attacks so i really didnt want her to find out this way, then i remebered what selena had told me to do, listen to my music!  so i stuck my earphones in and put my music on full blast , grabbed my mums hand and stepped out the car, the flashing started immediatly but i concentrated on the lyrics to the song that was playing. before i knew it we were in the airport away from the cameras and media. why on earth did these people bother to get up so early to take pictures of me running into a airport? i mean really!? we went through customs and secruity then boarded our flight. the attendent lead us to our seats, i thought we would just be in normal standered seats but disney had paid for mum and me to be in first class! i looked at my mum in awe , she mirrored my expression, then when we were sat down we started laughing! there were tvs and the seats reclined into beds, it was soooo cool! 

the flight was long and the turbulence made me slightly travel sick, i watched loads of movies but slept most of the time. i love reading but i had forgotten my book, it was in my main luggage. so i ended up reading the menu thousands of times! finally a voice came into my headphones,'' please fasten your seatbelts we will be landing in LA shortly, the time is currently 8am.'' finally i would get to see my new home!

walking out the plane door was like walking into a sorna! the heat of america hit me and i immediatly had the urge to take my hoodie of but i didnt have a tshirt underneath, why didnt i think if that this morning?  i looked at my mum who had had the brains to put a tshirt on and was now pulling her hoodie of, she grinned at me she knew what i was thinking. we walked into the building where there was aircon, ahhhh! we collected our  bags and we walked towards where all the men where stood in smart uniforms and boards with peoples names on, we saw ours and walked towards him, but then as we were walking away a secruity gaurd came up to us and said ,

''ladies i will have to come with you to your car, for safety.''

''errr why, im sure we will manage!?

''because of the cameras miss abigail, they are everywhere out side, you are in america now,everything gets bigger, including the amount of press attention you will get.''

i let out a small sigh, i didnt think of that, this was america, everything was bigger! 

''ok sure,lets go then.''

the driver and the gaurd walked in front until we got to the door when the gaurd took hold of my arm and pulled my hood up.

''sorry about this miss but it is my job.''

''sure yeh fine.''

then the doors opened and he started running dragging me along behind, the were flashes everywhere it was like being in a massive storm, i was being jostled around with paparzzi bashing into to me trying to get a better shot. then i was being pushed into a car with my mum behind . the doors closed and i was being told to bend down below the windows so i wasnt seen. finally everything stopped and it was all calm , what a nice welcome to my new home.

we drove for about 20 minutes then we pulled into a very posh looking estate with massive houses with expensive cars in the drives. we went right to the end where we turned a corner into a private area where there was only 3 or 4 houses, even bigger than the ones round the other side. the driver pulled up and stopped outside. i stepped out the car and looked up ,was this really our new house? my mum stood beside me ansd we walked to the front door. there wasnt a keyhole only a code pad. my mum entered a code and the door clicked open to reveal a massive enterance hall