chloes coming!!

An; please keep leaving ideas and suggestions in the comments, ly x

so the last 2 days have been crazy, i filmed flat out for the show,and even managed to slip a radio interview in there. the whole cast went out for dinner last night and that was so fun. then i found out that chloe was coming today to stay until the day before school starts, thats nearly 2 whole weeks.i was so excited and the spare bed had been placed in my room for her, she hates air beds. she was flying right now and she landed in 2 hours, she was on her own and even though she said she wasnt scared to be on her own i could tell she was so i rang up the airport and asked them to make sure she was ok, i mean she was only 12 ! i also asked to go through secruity and meet her literally as soon as she stepped of the plane.

it seemed like i had been non stop for 48 hours and right now it seemed like the only time i had time to sit and do nothing. so thats what i did i sat outside by the pool and scrolled through twitter and instagram. then i got bored and turned the tv on to disney channel, my heart kind of stopped at what the tv was saying.

'' the first epiosde of the wizards of waverly place return is on next to stay tuned.''

WHAT! i didnt think it was being aired for another week yet! i picked up my phone to ring selena when there was a loud and a rushed knock on the door, i ran over and pulled it open, it was selena looking juat as panic sticken as me.

'' its being aired early! sam just called me! its on now look.''

i spun around to look at the tv selena was right the opening titles were on now.

we ran and leaped onto the sofa. my mum had heard the comotion and was now sat watching looking just as confused.

the episode was amazing, i laughed at the funny bits , it was so so weird to see my face on tv on freaking disney channel. about a month ago i would be at home doing math homework. mum had happy tears on her cheeks. when the credits came on she came and smothered me into a big hug, she said she was so proud. selena also embraced me into a tight hug. i was a lot like her in the show so i think watching it brought back memories.

after we watched it , we rang all the cast, they had all seen it to, after the shock of it being on early i was glad, because it meant the viewers got to see it early and some pressure had been lifted of my shoulders. my twitter was going crazy so i picked up my phone , i had just got 5 thousand more followers! my instagram was similar, people were tweeting about the episode, they loved zoe and zaylees friendship. they also thought all the new characters were hilarious. this made me smile, they already loved the show and me...

what i didnt realise is that selena had been looking over my shoulder the whole time. i turned to face her , she was grinning at the grin that was on my face. i was now in such a good mood i felt like i could do anything right now.

the 2 hours that were once so boring that i didnt know what to do, were now gone and it was time to go and meet chloe at the airport. selena came for the ride, chloe would be gob smacked to see her i couldnt wait to see her reaction.

it was only a short drive to the airport, hopefully there wouldnt be any cameras. selena and mum talked in the front while i took in the american landscape outside, it was so different to england.

when we got there it was busy with familys coming here for a holiday. as soon as we walked in , selena was recognoised and people wanted pictures. i knew chloes plane was landing and she would be off the plane any minute so ran towards her terminal, secruity had been notifyed who i was so i was aloud to go through and meet her at the end of the tunnel.familys started to pile of and right at the end chloe walked of looking very confused and lost, she didnt know i was there to go through secruity with her, when she saw me she started running,dragging her bags along behind her her, i sped walked up to her , she squealed and we hugged while laughing!

abigail: ''i missed you so much!''

''same! school is so much more boring now!''

'' haha, i have only been tutored once since i have been here, on set i mean.''

''you lucky little thing! right lets go.''

we walked towards secruity and i walked around it while she went through, then she wanted to go to the duty free and get some more trainers. she picked a pair of vans with a galaxy print on. as she went up to the till she pulled out a 20 pound note to pay with.

''errr chloe, your in America now you cant use pound notes!''

she stared at the money on the counter while she consumed this information, then she face palmed, i grinned at the cashier, she smiled back looking quite amused. i placed a 20 dollar bill onto the counter and grabbed the bag of shoes and handed them to chloe.

''there on me , now come on lets go!''

as we walked towards the exit we talked about everything and anything. then over by the starbucks counter selena turned around holding three drinks, chloe stopped in her tracks

''Abigail,abigail, look over there, its selena ,abigail look!

''yeh i know chloe, stop pulling my top , i can see! shes with us , she came with me to meet you!''

''holy crap, abigail does my hair look ok!?''

i laughed and slid a bobby pin into her hair where a bit of hair had slid out. and then pulled her towards selena.

selena: ''chloe! its so nice to finally meet you! i have heard so much about you from this little squirt!

she ruffled up my hair, then handed us each a smoothie. i took one of chloes bags and we walked to the car. mum greeted chloe with a hug and put her bags in the boot and we drove towards the house.