the end

ok guys so this is the last chapter if this book. i dont really know where to go with it anymore so i hope you enjoyed it and thanks so much for reading xx

the last year has been so crazy and we all now have a summer break from filming then theres season 2. maddies mum is expecting a baby very soon and we are all very excited for that! my family and chloes are going to fly home to see our family for a few weeks and also the uk want some interviews to! my sister and chloes are sister are both now settled into a high level cheerleading squad so we cant leave for to long.

i cant explain how happy i am with my life right now and i dont think i would change anything! i love my job , my friends and my family who are incredibly supportive and never have a bad word to say.

im also glad that i recorded my journey, its just written down in my scruffy little diary that i got when i was 5 and no one will ever read it but i like the way i have written it , its like im talking to people , not writting it down. i can read this when im older and no longer an actress and i can show to my children and then my grandchildren.

so who ever im reading this to or even if your sat in a corner reading in your head, this was my journey , make yours.