my first interview.

Abigails pov:

i was woken up by my phone alarm. 8 o clock in the morning, well that was later than usual! selena groaned and sat up next me, she looked confused for a second, then looked at me and laughed,''Haha Abigail your hair is crazy!'' ah crap i didnt think of that. ''oh damn it really is it that bad?'' ''no its not to bad ill sort it dont worry.''  

''how did you sleep Abigail?''

''well not to great really i kept thinking about the panic attack i had yesterday. it woke me up, i dreamed about it, i didnt sleep to much after that.''

''oh abigail, im sure its just a first time thing, you will get used to it i promise, i never liked it at first,ill be with you a lot from now on so i  will always be there.''

''thankyou.''

after that i felt a bit better, selena said she was going to be with me a lot from now on!!!!! that made me really happy, iu felt safe with her. selena sorted my hair for me, it was really windy outside so she pulled my hair into a messy bun on top of my head. i can never pull that of but somehow either the miror in the room ir the way selena did it made it look really pretty! she did the same with her hair to. i went to start and get changed when i realised even though i had brought my bag , i had left all my clothes in my mums room all laid out so they didnt get creased, i cursed under by breath.

''whats wrong abigail?''

'' i left my clothes in my mums room!''

''oh thats alright come here, i bought somethings in london just before the meeting but they are to small, here.

she threw a bunch of clothes. there was a black crop top and grey woolen tights with a long black cardigan, i thanked her and went into the bathroom and washed. then i put the clothes on, they were a perfect fit. selena knocked on the door , i shouted come in, 

''i didnt think that your shioes would go with the outfit so use these.''

she passed me a pair of black high top trainers with the hidden wedge inside. they fitted and finished the outfit of perfectly. 

''wow you look so pretty!''

''thankyou!''

we went downstairs to the dining room where jessica and my mum were already sat eating. we went over

jessica: morning sleepy heads! 

we both looked at our phones, 10 o clock, we had taken 2 hours to get ready!!!

Abigail and selena: wow , what....the.....

jessica : haha come on eat something, today you have 2 radio interviews and then you can both go home, abigail we are flying you out to america in 2 weeks time so we get the rehersals going, the house in America has beutiful furniture in it and i showed your mum some picures and she knows you will  love it! we can always fly anything from your old house out if anything is left behind that you end up wanting.

Abigail: wow that sounds great! umm will i have to go to school ?

my mind had immediatly gone to jennifer. i didnt want to face her, i knew the  names and bullying would he worse. selena looked at me worried i knew she what i was thinking, she was the only one i had told.

Jessica: yes but of course your name is known everywhere now, i mean you work for disney! there will be days when you will be here in london again, or you will be somewhere else doing tv interviews and radio talk ok?