Chapter 16

~Your Pov~

'I-I need to clear my mind! I can't be stuck in this any longer!' I turn around to find G/G portrait. 'I-I need to leave!' I turn around to hit something hard "Hey, Y/N! Are you okay? You seem a bit pale?" I look up to see it was Jacob.

I sighed "Honestly, no I keep finding so many things the Cullen's kept away from me," Jacob pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this," Jacob pulls out of the hug. "How about we go see the pack. I'm sure they can cheer you up," Jacob winked as I laughed. 

"I would love that," 

Jacob grabs my hand as we hurried out of Cullen's house. He transforms into his wolf form as I got on his back like the good old days.

'I miss those good old days. Without the name G/G in my mind twenty-four hours a day from the Cullens. At least the pack understands not to bring her name up. They see me as me, not G/G' I felt the cold wind rushing through my hair.

But, I felt a cold aura nearby 'Why can't I have one day without the Cullen's following me twenty-four seven!'

I slowly turn my head to meet a pair of ruby eyes 'No, t-there back' I tried to grab my wand out of my boot but someone stopped me from grabbing my wand. I slowly look up to see Marcus holding me back.

"Jacob!"

He quickly turns around to notice but Marcus threw me at a tree. I heard a crack 'God, please don't tell me I broke something' 

I slowly got up to see Jacob jumping ontop of Marcus. I quickly grab my wand to find out he wasn't alone. He brought along Jane and Alec.

'Great! I'm more in trouble now!' I strike my wand at Jane "Stupefy!" Jane tried to doge but she instantly became unconscious.

Alec looked back at me "You're going to pay!" He grabs me by the throat 'C-Crap, I-I can't breathe!' I try to get some air but Alec tightens his grip. I drop my wand onto the ground.

My vision started to become blurry 'T-This can't be happening!' Jacob jumps onto Alec realizing me from his grip.

I gasp for air as I slowly look up to see Alec and Marcus are holding Jacob onto the ground about to bite him.

I grab my wand "Confringo!" I blast Marcus into a tree causing it to break and fall. It made a loud thud noise in the woods

"We need to get out of her!" Jacob said as I nodded my head. I was about to climb back onto Jacob's back until I felt this unbearable pain. My legs have grown weak as I fell onto the ground. I couldn't even keep my eyes open! 

"Thought you could run away didn't you?" 

I slightly look up to see Jane awake. 'She should have been unconscious for at least an hour! H-How is she awake?' Jane grabs me by the neck bringing me up onto my feet. "Sadly, I can't do any more damage to you," She smirked as I stare at her in horror.

"E-Even, a-after w-what G-G/N d-did f-for y-you a-and y-you're b-brother," I spoke out as Jane stared at me in shock.

Jane threw me onto the ground as I felt my eyelids becoming heavier and heavier within each minute. "Y/N! Stay awake!" T-That voice...I recognize that voice..."S-Seth,"

~Seth's Pov~

I quickly turn my head towards the woods "You okay Seth?" Sam curiously asked. "I-I thought I heard a noise in the woods," I stare back at the woods. Leath starts walking right in front of me sniffing the air.

"Do you smell that?"

I started to sniff the air "Cold ones. But, I thought they weren't allowed on our turf?" I turn to Leath.

"They're not but these scents aren't the Cullens. It's someone else," Sam transforms into his wolf form. "Let's go and check it out," Sam told the pack as we followed his lead. I started to look around to smell a familiar scent.

'Jacob....and Y/N! But what are they doing here in the woods?' I watch as Sam goes to the right. I look back at my left before looking back at the pack. 

'I need to know why they're in the woods!' I started to run in their direction "Seth! Where are you going!" Sam called out as I kept running towards their scent. 'Wait...why do I smell blood now?'

I hurried towards their direction to find Y/N about to become unconscious but blood was slowly dripping out of her stomach. I looked towards Jacob to see him fighting off a guard that belong to the Volturi.

"Go help Y/N! I'll be fine!" Jacob yelled while fighting off the guard. I hurried to Y/N's aid "Y/N! Stay awake!"

Y/N slowly closed her eyes "Please! Y/N don't go look into the light!" I begged as I felt someone breathing behind my neck. I slowly turn around to see Jacob all beat up. Blood was slowly dripping from his mouth.

"What happened!"

I turn around to see sam and the pack looking at Jacob and Y/N in horror. "I'll take Jacob with me. Seth, carry Y/N we need to head back before she goes into the light," Sam orders as Jacob puts Y/N onto my back.

'Please, Y/N just hold on! Just hold on!'