Chapter 8

~Your Pov~

"Y/N!" I gasp for air 'I-I know who I am now!' I slowly look up to find everyone around my bedside. "So, you figure out who you are?" Clary asked as I nodded my head. "I'm Y/N L/N Riddle great-great-granddaughter of G/N," I replied.

I turn to look at Magnus "Thank you for helping me to recover some of my lost memories," I said as he smiled.

"I'm happy to help," He respond as I stood up "Wait! Y/N we're are you going?" Isabelle curiously asked. "Back, home of course," I said as I was about to wave my wand until Isabelle grab my hand.

"W-What are you doing Isabelle?" I asked "M-Maybe, it's too early for you to leave," Isabelle said. "Y-You should stay longer and...rest your wounds from the fire," Isabelle stuttered. 

"I've always had the burn mark. Way before arriving here," I told Isabelle as I was about to cast a spell she grabs my wand. "Isabelle, what are you doing!" Alec yelled at her. "W-We can't let her leave!" Isabelle pointed my wand in my direction.

"Isabelle calmly put the wand down. You don't know how to control it! You're not the wand user!" I exclaimed as she gripped the wand in her hands.

"You don't think I can't handle a stupid stick you called a wand!" Before we knew it the wand itself cause Isabelle to fly backward. "That's...why," I said as Alec ran to his sister's side. "She's just unconscious but she'll be fine," Alce said.

"Why would she do that? Hold me back?" I said as Clary put her hand on my shoulder. "She'll hate me after what I'm about to tell you," She said staring at Isabelle's unconscious body before turning her attention back to me.

"Isabelle,...has been developing feelings for you. I'm guessing she's having a hard time letting you go," I sigh "B-But, I don't feel the same towards her," Alec place his hand onto my shoulder.

"None, of us expect you to accept her feelings. You have only been here for a month," Alce reassures me. "I guess I have to postpone my trip back home," I sat down on the bed. 

'I only have a few of my memories back but It doesn't explain how I got here' 

____________________________________________

~Harry's Pov~

We teleported to Forks Washington"Boys, put your wands away. We don't want to get caught," Hermione reminded us.

"Do, you know which house it is Malfoy?" I asked Draco as he looked around "N-No, I only know she stayed with her uncle," He said. "We knew you four would need help," A voice said as we turned around to see Fred and Geroge.

"How did you two came so fast?" Ron asked as they pulled out their wands "Oh,"

"Do, you guys know where Y/N's uncle lives?" I curiously asked as they nodded their heads. "Follow us will lead the way," Fred exclaimed as we followed them to a house near the woods. 

"This is the place?" I asked as they nodded their heads. Fred and Geroge ran up to the door and rang the doorbell. "Guys wait!"

The door soon relieve a middle-aged man "Can I help you?" He asked. "We were wondering if you knew where Y/N is?" I spoke out. "Are you six friends with Y/N?" He asked as we all nodded our heads.

"Come in," He motions as we walk inside his home. I looked around to notice a certain photo of Y/N but much younger with a girl next to her. "Would you like anything to drink?" He asked. "No, thank you," Hermione said.

"Sir,-" Hermione was cut off "Please, call me Charlie," He said as Hermione nodded her head. "Charlie, do you perhaps know where is Y/N?" Hermione curiously asked.

"Bella told me she's staying over at the Cullen's. Did something happened?" He asked. "No, sir we just wanted to visit Y/N," I said.

"Do, you know where Cullen's live?" Draco asked while looking at the photos around the house. "Just take the road down here and take a right. Keep going straight then you'll find the house," Carlie gives out the directions.

"Thanks, mate," Geroge said as we walk out of charlie's house "Of course those bloodsuckers would lie to Y/N's uncle," Draco said irritated.

"Well, we better get going or they will find Y/N first," Ron pointed out.

'Will find you Y/N. I promise'