Chapter 9

~Your Pov~

I stare back at Isabelle's unconscious body 'How am I going to break it to her. I don't have feelings for her' I sigh as I look back down at my necklace glowing once again. 

'I need to get all my memories back' I stood up as I felt a grip on my wrist.

I turn around to see Isabelle awake "Please,...don't go," She spoke out. "I'm sorry but I must go and discover my memories. I can't be coop up in a room for so long," I said as I took a step forward.

"B-But, I'm in love with you!" Isabelle exclaimed as I took in a deep breath. I turn around to face her 

"I know. Clary told me while you were unconscious," I said as she blushes. "I'm sorry but I can't return those feelings," I turn around about to leave the room.

"W-What can I do! For, you to return my feelings!" She yelled as I turn around. "Nothing, I'm sorry but goodbye," I walk out of the room.

I notice a door it seemed so familiar. I grip the handle as I open the door to lead me into a forset. "I see you finally came," I turn around to meet red ruby eyes to belong to three different people. 

"Y-You were waiting for me?"

"Yes, now come with us," The girl said holding her hand out. "H-How, do I know I can trust you?" I asked. "Come, with us for by will or by pain," one of them threaten. 'W-What the bloody hell is going on?!'

I grip my wand "I don't think so. Stupefy!" I cast as I took my chance to run away. "Where, do you think you're going?" One appeared in front of me. 'Shit' I turn around to see the other behind me.

"You're not going anywhere," I felt pain in my neck. 'W-Why is everything becoming blurry?' Everything turned black.

Jane's Pov

"She's finally down. Let's take her back to the Volturi before the Cullen's track her down," I order as Alec pickes up Y/N's unconscious body 'Aro will be pleased to see his love of his life back'

Alice's Pov

I gasp for air as everyone in the room stared at me "What's wrong Alice? What did you see?" Bella curiously asked. 

"Wizards and Witches are heading our way," I said as everyone ran outside to see a group walking towards our dircation.

"Where's Y/N," A ginger asked "We don't know what you're talking about," Emmett lied. "Come, on mate. We know you know Y/N," Another ginger pointed out. 

"And, what makes you think will tell you?" Rosalie growled. "Calm, down both of you! We just want to know Y/N is safe!" A girl jump in between Roselie and her friend. 

"Guys, there Y/N friends! I've seen them in photo's Y/N keeps in her room!" Bella exclaimed.

Bella runs up to Y/N friends "Do, you know where she is?" Bella desperately asked. "We thought she might be here," One of the friends pointed out.

Bella sighs "No, no she hasn't been seen or heard over four months now," Bella said as Edward wrap his arms around her. "Well, this bloody sucks. We came here for now reason now!" 

'He looks familiar. Wasn't his name Draco?' "You're the boy Y/N brought to Bella's wedding as her date," I pointed out.

"You were what?" A raven hair boy angrily asked Draco. "Anyways, I think will be able to help you," The girl said. "What makes you think we need your help?" Rosalie said. "We all care about Y/N and want her home safe and sound. So, I'll make sense if we team up. What do you say?" 

We all look back at Carlisle "Alright, we have a deal,"