Chapter 20

A/N This chapter may be SENSITIVE to some viewer's so please if you're dealing with mental health or negative thoughts about your life please call this number or visit this website down below. If this chapter too sensitive for you then DON'T read it

Number: 800-273-8255

They're available 24/7 and in different languages

Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org

I'm here for you guys if you ever want to talk. I want to make sure for you're safety and for other's to be safe and healthy

~Your Pov~

'Today's the day...the day when my whole life changes.....'

'Forever..'

I look outside to find the whole woods cover in freshly new made snow from last night. I heard a knock on the door "Come in," I didn't bother to look who walked into the room.

"I thought you might want to wear this today," I turn around to find Alice holding up a long white fur coat that is touching the ground. "Thanks, you didn't have to pick out my outfit," I said as Alice smiled "It's at least what I could after you brought enjoy back to my family,"

Alice wraps the long fur coat around my body. It fit just like a glove. "But, there's one thing missing,"

I turn around to see Rosalie holding a box in her hands. She opens the box to relieve a sapphire pendant.

"It once belongs to G/N's. It was the last thing she has ever worn before she took her own life. I believe this would fit with the coat perfectly,"

Roselie places the sapphire pendant right in the middle of the fur coat. I turn around to face the mirror 'My face doesn't belong to me anymore. All they ever see is the person who used to be alive in my family'

"That's not you,"

I quickly turn around to find Jacob standing near the doorway "They're trying to provoke with the Volturi aren't they?" I shrugged my shoulders as Jacob started to circle me.