Chapter 15

~Your Pov~

"Auntie Y/N!"

I quickly turn around to see Renesmee a few inches taller than the last time I saw her. I smiled as she ran into my arms. I pull her into a hug 'six months,....I've been gone. I-I won't leave again!'.

"Auntie Y/N, where have you been?" Renesmee curiously asked. I look back at the Cullens. I could tell they were still waiting for answers about my whereabouts.

"Somewhere far from Forks but that's not important. What matter's now that am back home," Renesmee smiled as I could feel the Cullen eyes on me.

"Renesmee, go follow daddy while we talk with Y/N?" Bella told her daughter as Edward took her out of the room.

I look back down at the ground 'I already know where this conversation might lead to'

Carlisle steps forward "We need to know about your whereabouts before you were kidnaped from the Volturi," I sigh as I look back at Carlisle.

"Honestly, they never told me about location," I told Carlisle as Jasper took a seat next to me.

"Why didn't they tell you the location?" I shrugged my shoulders. "But, I met a friend who met G/G six months before her death,"

The Cullen's and the pack stared at me in shock "I was given a diary of G/G. The last chapter was before she took her own life," I said as Ron slowly raised his hand.

"Who's G/G?"

"A person that Cullen's are obsessed with," Jacob quickly answers the question as Ron slowly puts his hand down.

I nudge Jacob "Actually, G/G is my great-great-grandmother but the obsession part is right," Jacob smiled.

"How are we obsess with G/G?" Roselia curiously asked as I cross my arms. "One, you have a literal portrait in a room. Two, you have hidden books about her. And three, you all say I look just like her!" I pointed out as the Cullen's kept quiet.

"No wonder! While I was in their library. I found a mountain of books about a G/G!" Hermione exclaimed.

"SEE!" I pointed out as Hermione grabs my hand. "Want to see?" I nodded my head as she guide's me to Cullen's library.

I skim through the bookshelves to find a book title 'The L/N Family'. My eyes wide open as I instantly drop the book onto the ground.

I slide down touching the cold hardwood ground. 'W-Why! Why do they have this book about my family?!'

"Y/N! Are you okay?" I slowly look up to see Hermione looking worried. I held the book up to Hermione to see her worried face into a shocked expression.

"W-Why is this here?" The door soon opens to relieve Draco and Harry coming into the room.

Draco quickly came to my aid "Y/N! Are you okay?" I nodded my head. "What happened?" Harry curiously asked as Hermione turn through pages and pages of the book. Almost like it was endless.

Hermione slowly turns her attention to Harry "T-The Cullens own a book. The book is about Y/N's family," Hermione said which caught Draco and Harry's attention

"W-Why would they have a book about Y/N's family?" Draco asked as Hermione shrugged her shoulders. I slowly got off the floor "L-Let's go, I don't want to see anymore," I walk out of the Cullen's library.

'I don't want to see any more stuff about G/G or my family! I-I just want to be me! Not G/G!'