Chapter 14

~Your Pov~

"Draco? I-Is that you?" I took a step forward "How do I know this is the real Y/N?" Draco pointed out as I crossed my arms. 

"In our fourth year in Hogwarts, you push Harry out of the way because he was going to ask me to the yule ball,"

Draco stares at me in shock "Well, I didn't want Potter to take you," He pouted as I laughed."But, how were you able to come here?" Draco curiously asked as I stare back at the door. 

"I don't know. I saw the door glowing so I went inside which lead me here,"

"I guess the charm worked after all," Draco said as I turn to look at him. "Where are we?" I curiously asked as I notice our surroundings look a bit familiar. 

"We're in the Cullen's home. Everyone else is planning a way for you to escape right now,"

"Whelp, I don't need to be saved anymore. I guess we should tell them the good news," I suggested as Draco grab my hand.

Leading me downstairs towards the living room. I stood behind the doorway letting Draco go in front of me. I peek over his shoulder to see the Cullens and the wolf pack with a map laid out on the table.

"Alright, will go through the west side to sneak into Y/N's room. While we get Y/N try to distract the guards," Edward order Jacob. 'That's not going to go well' "Why do you have to order me around?" Jacob pointed out.

Edward stood up 'I better stop them before they destroy the place' I slight walk in front of Draco "Ladies, you're both beautiful now can you continue with your plans," I said.

The whole room stayed dead silent before everyone in the room slowly turns to look at me "Did I do something wrong?" I curiously asked. 

Bella slowly stood up "Y-Y/N is that really y-you?" I nodded my head.

Before I knew it Bella brought me into a hug "You have no idea how much I've missed you," Bella muttered under her breath as I hugged her back.

"Sorry, that I took so long to come back home," Bella smiled "It's doesn't matter anymore. As long you're safe and sound," She said as I smiled. 

"Y/N, how did you escape the Volturi?" Carlisle curiously asked as I let go of Bella "I had some help from a few new friends I made along the way but the Volturi wasn't happy about my escape," I pointed out. 

We heard noises coming from downstairs as Jacob ran in front of me to protect me. "I'll go and check it out," Carlisle volunteer himself.

I look back at the staircase 'What was that noise?' I snap out of my thoughts to be attacked by a hug from the wolf pack 

"Y/N!" They exclaimed. "Ahh! You guys are squishing me!" I felt myself begin lifted.

I look down to see Emmett grabbing me out of the wolf pack grip. "Hey! We were hugging her!" Jared yelled. "We don't want your wet dog scent on Y/N," Emmett smirked which made Jared growl at him.

"Alright, you two calm down I just came back and you're already fighting. Maybe, I should go back," I pretended to leave the room.

But, something or someone grabs me by my shoulders. I look up to see it was Rosalie holding me back.

"You're not leaving us again and will make sure of it," I turn around to face Rosalie. "You know I was only joking," I giggled as her face turned red. I look around the room "Where are my friends?"

"Y/N!"

'T-That voice! I-I know that voice.' I turn around to see my close friends Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks 'It's almost been half a year' I ran towards them. Throwing myself into their arms "You don't know how much I've missed you guys," I cried.

~Harry's Pov~

I-I couldn't believe my own eyes. Y/N is right in front of me. I-I'm actually hugging her!! "You, don't know how long we've been searching for you!" Hermione exclaimed. Soon, Y/N lets go of our grip.

"How long have I've been gone?" She curiously asked the whole room as we looked amongst each other.

"Almost, six months," I answered as Y/N stares at us in shock before she slowly looks down at her hands "S-Six months. I-It took me six months to regain my memories," She grips her hands. Esme walks up to Y/N.

Putting her hand onto Y/N's shoulder "Now, you're home. That's all that matters,"