Chapter 3

~Your Pov~

"Trying to kill me, darling. Well, it will take a lot more than that darling," James purred as it shivered down my spin. James grabbed my waist as I flipped out of the situation throwing another knife through his back.

"Oppugno," I cast as the shattered glass attacked James almost ripping him apart. "Now," I yelled at the Cullen's appeared grabbing hold of James.

I ran to Bella's side "Bella it's going to be ok," I kept repeating as Alice came next to me accidentally smelling Bella's blood. "Alice no," I said as Alice snap out.

I look behind me to see the Cullen's ripping James piece by piece throwing his remains into the fire. I look back at Bella who was about to pass out. "No Bella stay with me. Carlisle, she's about to pass out," I yelled across the room as Carlisle ran to my side.  

I slowly open my eyes 'W-Who are those people? A-Am I reliving these memories?' I shake my head as I got up from the bed. I felt the cold floor as I walked around the place as everyone was busy. 'I need some fresh air'

I look around as I walk through a hall to find a door 'Maybe this is the way out' I turn the handle to find myself in the middle of the forest. I quickly turn around to see the door gone. 

'Shit, how am I going to back?' I sigh as I slowly took steps as the forest was quiet and peaceful. I look to my right to see a stone abandoned castle.

~Eleazar's Pov~

I smelled an anglic scent. A shadow hunter was nearby but where? I ran near an abandoned building to find a stunning girl walking around. "Eleazar! We need to hurry. We can't keep the Cullen's waiting," Tanya said.

I nodded my head as I took a glance back at the girl 'Maybe one day will meet again'

~Your Pov~

I walk around the abandoned castle as I noticed a shattered mirror. I stare back at my own reflection to see a glips myself with ruby eyes crying. I shake my head as I kept walking down the hall. 

I kept looking around as I notice a familiar ruby ring and a pair of earrings 'Where have I seen this?' I laid a finger on top of the ring. 

I walk inside as Esme handed me a box I looked at the Cullen's as I slowly open the box to relieve a beautiful ruby diamond ring which came with a pair of matching earrings.

"That's sweet of them but why?" I asked. "When the Volturi is looking for a new ruler they would look for a suitable mate. Which so happened to be...you," Carlisle explains.

"W-What n-no this can't be?" I said as I closed the box gently placing it down. I walk over the window seeing the snow peacefully falling.

I look back at the Cullen's "W-What happened to the last mate?" I curiously asked. All the Cullen's looked at each other before facing me once again.

"The last mate she committed suicide not wanting to go through the process becoming a vampire," Edward explains. 

I gasp for air 'W-What was that?!' "Y/N!" I slowly turn around to see Jace and Clary. "What are you doing out of bed!" Jace yelled as I stare at him. "I-I," I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. "Let's take you back," Clary said as she guided me through a door. 

I slowly turn back to see the ring glowing 'Strange'

~Aro's Pov~

I felt her warmth touching the ring "Y/N is alive but seems have forgotten everything that ever happened," Jane reported. "Very good. Keep a watch on her and don't let her out of you're site," I order as she left the room

"Everything is going according to plan," Caius said as I nodded my head. "Soon, the prophecy will be complete," Marcus said as I stare back at the mirror 

'I'll finally see you again....Y/N'

~Emmett's Pov~

I watch as the guest starting walking back in our home. "Thank you for you all for coming out tonight. We haven't had a meeting like this ever since the Volturi tried to kill Renesmee,"

"Bella's cousin who's a close friend to our family went missing. I would like your help to bring her back home," Carlisle said. "What is her name?" Kate curiously asked. "Y/N L/N," Bella said as everyone in the room gasp.

"Y-You don't mean the L/N family," Tanya said in fear. "Yeah, we're talking about the L/N family. Why are you all scared?" I curiously asked.

"The L/N family has a history with Volturi for centuries. Being well known as wizards but they kept a dark secret. G/N father was a vampire who was killed by the Volturi since her mother was Aro's mate,"

"So, Aro killed G/N mother but left G/N under her grandparent's doorstep. He was disgusted that his own mate would cheat him. But seeing G/N all grown up he wanted her to become the new mate for the Volturi," Garrett explained.

"How do you about the L/N family history Garrett?" Jasper curiously asked. "I stole a book from the Volturi library," He replied.

"So, will you help us?" Rosalie curiously asked as everyone in the room looked at each other before looking back at Roselie. "Will help," Tanya said as everyone else agreed.

'Will find you Y/N'

~Draco's Pov~

"Maybe, Y/N has a secret hiding place that no one knows about," Nevile tried to piece together. "We're going nowhere. We need to find some sort of evidence," Hermione pointed out. "Have you tried talking to her parents?" I asked.

They all stayed quiet "Really!? None of you have thought about asking her parents?" I exclaimed as they shake their heads no. 

"Let's go, saint potter," I said as we teleported in front of Y/N's home."You don't have to keep calling me that Draco," Potter said. 

"I know but it just reminds me of the good old days," I said as I knock on the door. We waited but no one answers the door. I put my hand on the door handle to find it unlocked. I grab my wand out as I open the door.

To find glass shattered on the floor "What happened here?" Harry asked "I-I don't know," I slowly walk into the living room to find two dead bodies. They were Mr. and Mrs. L/N "L-Let's go Draco," Harry pulled me back.

'T-This can't be true.'