Chapter 10

~Your Pov~

I felt a light hitting my eyes 'Ugh can someone close that curtain!' I instantly open my eyes to find myself in bed wearing a long black nightgown. 

'H-How did I get here?' the door opens to relieve a tall girl with brown hair and ruby eyes.

"It's good to see you're finally awake. The Volturi has been waiting for you," She said as she handed me a new pair of clothes. 

"I'll be outside," She walked out of the room. 'This still doesn't explain anything!'

I quickly change as I open the door to see the girl waiting around "I see you're ready. Follow me," She said as I tagged along. 'Why do these hallways seem so familiar?' "We have arrived," She said as the doors open.

I looked around as I could feel so many cold aurae. I look ahead to see three men sitting in chairs. 

'Why do they seem so familiar?' 

"Welcome, back Y/N I hope you're journey was eventful," One of them spoke out.

"It was, ...I'm sorry but who are you?" I curiously asked as they seemed shocked by my question. One of them with raven black hair and ruby eyes slowly walked down coming towards my direction.

"D-Do,...you not remember who we are?" He asked as I shake my head "I only recover bits of my memories not all of them," I sad as they look amongst each other before looking back at me. 

"Dear, we're your mates. Do you really not remember us?" He asked as I nodded my head. "I'm sorry," I mutter under my breath. 

"It's alright dear will help you remember," One of them said with blonde hair and ruby eyes.

"Now, Heidi returns Y/N back to her room. Will help her recover the rest of her memories," Raven hair order. I was dragged away from the three men 'I-I was their mate? W-Why does that sound wrong?'

Aro's Pov

"Tell us, why did you lie to Y/N brother?" Marcus curiously asked as I look back at the doors Y/N left. 

"This is our chance to make Y/N ours. Without the Cullen's protecting her from us. It will be just like the old times with G/N," I explained.

Marcus and Caius looked at each other before looking back at me "You indeed came up with a brilliant plan brother. But, what if Y/N re-gain her memories? Then, what brother?" Caius pointed out.

"We could find a way to tell Y/N those were lies the Cullen's put in her mind," I suggested. 

"Alright, then will go on with the plan," Marcus said as I smiled. 

'You're finally back where you belong, Y/N'

Carlisle Pov

"I still don't trust those six into the house," Emmett snickered "They might be the only hope left to find Y/N. Don't worry they not be here for long," I reminded Emmett as he sighs. "I-I just want Y/N home. Like the good old times," Emmett said as I put my hand onto his shoulder.

"Will, get her back," I said as we walk into the living room to find Y/N's friend showing everyone a map.

"We've searched the entire wizarding world and still no sign of Y/N. We even search her childhood home but to find her whole family murder," Harry said. "The Volturi probably took out her family," 

"Ever, since G/N ran away from the Volturi they have been wanting to get G/N back. But to find out her suicidal death their next best bet had to be Y/N," Edward pointed out.

"When the Volturi sent out the iconic ruby necklace and earrings it must've been a sign," Jasper said. 

"What does jewelry have to do with the Volturi?" Ron curiously asked. "They are only given to their mate," Jasper said as Y/N's friends looked at each other worried.

"We can't let the Volturi get their hands on Y/N," Rosalie stood up. "And they won't Jacob said he located Y/N and plans to bring her back," I said as the whole room sighs in relief. 

"Carlisle! Jacob back!" Alice exclaimed as everyone ran outside to find Jacob without Y/N. "Jacob, what happened? And where's Y/N?" Bella curiously asked as Jacob looked down at the ground. "J-Jane got to her first," Jacob spoke out.

"N-No," Bella mutter under her breath while holding renesmee close to her grip. "Mommy. where's auntie Y/N?" Renesmee curiously asked Bella. 

Everyone in the room stayed quiet as Bella went down to renesmee height "I-I don't know sweetie. B-But, I promise Y/N will come home soon," Bella told renesmee bringing her into a hug.

~I hope you all enjoy today's chapter and merry christmas!~