Chapter 13

~Your Pov~

I roll my sleeve up to see a bruise 'D-Did...they also do this to...G/N? I-I can't let history repeat itself again!' 

I glance back at the balcony to see all of their eyes are on me. I walk towards the other side of the room to find fewer people.

I slowly turn around again to see a few familiar people but they were wearing masks. It covered their face very well 'W-Why do they look so familiar?'

'I-I can't let my guard down' I hurried off to the staircase to be blocked off from Jane and Alec.

~Isabelle's Pov~

I sigh in relief that Y/N didn't notice me. She would have been angry at me knowing that I followed her here. "Isabelle! Don't let your guard down," Jace called out as I nodded my head.

Ever, since Magnus explained about Y/N's family we had to keep a close eye on her. "We can't let them find out we're here," Clary reminded me. 

"I-I know but I feel guilty since the last meeting with Y/N I-I tried to control her,"

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look to see Alec "We know but I don't think Y/N can hold a grudge against you for this long," Alec tries to reassure me.

~Your Pov~

"The Volturi is about to make an announcement. You should stay and listen to it Y/N," Alec smiled. 

I slowly turned around "Today, a longtime treasure finally came back to the Volturi. Tonight she will finally fully turn into a vampire," Everyone in the room clapped.

'N-No, there's no way' "Y/N, please come up here," Aro order. "I don't think so," I grab my wand from under my dress. 

I waved my wand as I sting Alec and Jane "GET HER!" I look behind to see guards coming towards my direction. 

'I have to get out of here' I look back to see Alec, Clary, Jace, and Isabelle fighting off a few guards.

I hurried under the staircase and through the door leading me down to a staircase. I look back at the door. 

"Colloportus" I cast as I ran down the staircase. I slipped down two of the steps as I took off the pair of heels.

'These are just going to slow me down' I threw them as I open the door that lead's into an empty hallway.

I hurried down the hallway as the dress kept pulling me back. 'Guess it's time to re-fix this dress' I ripped and torn off a few parts of the dress to make it lighter to run in.

I kept running down the hallway until I found out it was a dead end. I look back and forth to find a door glowing.

'S-Should I go in there?' "Y/N come back!" I hear a voice yelling down the hallway. 'There's no way am going back' I closed my eyes as I walk inside the door. "Y/N?" I open my eyes to see

"Draco?"