Chapter 19

~Your Pov~

'Why won't they let me see the letter? Is it so hard to tell me the truth? I've been in the dark for too long!' I grip the bedsheets. 

"I know you're mad at them. And I don't blame you for it," 

I look up to see Hermione standing near the doorway. I was almost on the verge of tears "Hello, old friend," I muttered as Hermione came to my side to give me a hug.

'When was the last time we hugged? Her wedding day? I ruin her only day...' Hermione let's go of me. 

"Have you heard the news?" She asked as I shook my head. "Harry and Draco are actually working together. For, once those two aren't bickering at each other,"

I laughed 'I've never seen them work together before. I only remember them both fighting each other while I was in the middle trying to stop them from hurting each other...those were the good times...at Hogwarts'

"So, what's going on so far?" I curiously asked "Harry and Draco are recruiting our friends from Hogwarts! We get to see some old friends again!" Hermione excitedly smiled as I gave a weak smile.

Hermione narrows her eyebrows "Y/N, tell me what's wrong. I'm you're friend. We have known each other since our first year in Hogwarts," I took in a deep breath as I let it go.

"I've been in the dark from the cullens. They would never say the truth around me unless I find out for myself. I-I just want to know the truth. That is all I've ever asked for," I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look up to see Hermione worried "The, why did you decide to stay here?" I wipe away my tears. "I didn't..." We heard the door open to find Emmett stand by the doorway.

"Carlisle said you should rest for now. To, regain your energy," I nodded my head as Hermione gave me our last hug.

I watch as Hermione left the room but Emmett stood by the doorway "Something wrong?" I curiously asked as he nodded his head "A-Are you unhappy here?" I sighed "Honestly, I-I don't know anymore,"

Emmett left the room as I lay back in the bed 'What am I suppose to do now? Why can't I live a normal life?' I slowly closed my eyes 'Just for once can't I live a life without all these problems happening'

____________________________________________

"You filthy little bitch! How could you! After I gave you everything you ever wanted!"

"I never asked for this life! You kidnapped me against my own will!"

*SLAP*

"Maybe, that would teach you a thing or two!"

"...."

"...you really think that's going to silence me?"

"You really are an ungrateful bitch!"

"I don't give a damn what you think about me! I was forced by you to be your mate! And I never wanted this life! For me or my child!"

"Y-You're c-child? B-But we never...You really are a slut!"

"HA!" I instantly woke up from that weird dream 'What was that? W-Was I-I real living someone's memory?' 

"Y/N!"

I look up to see Jasper and Alice running into the room. "Are you alright? You're sweating," Alice touched my hands. I didn't even notice I was covered in my own sweat. 

"Alice told us you were going to wake up soon but from a nightmare. How bad was it?" I started to shake my head 

"I-It felt more like I was reliving a person's memory," Alice and Jasper both looked at each other before looking back at me.

"Was it G/N's?"

I shook my head as Alice sighs as I could hear noises and other people voice's down the hallway.

"Who's here?"

Jasper looked at Alice before looking back at me "Why don't you see for yourself," I wrap a blanket around my body as we walk out of the room. I walk down the stairs to hear the voice's coming closer and closer. 

I got down to the final step to find almost all of my old friends from Hogwarts. "Y/N!" I put my hands in front of my mouth 'T-This is real? Isn't it?' "Mate, you can tell she's still in shock," Geroge joked.

"No wonder she needed to sleep for eleven hours," Fred said as I stare at him in shock. "I slept for eleven hours?!?" 

Everyone in the room started to laugh "Fred was only joking about you sleeping for that long," Neville said as I happily brought him into a hug. "Hey! What about the rest of us?" Dean playfully joked.

"You all will get a hug," I happily said letting go of Neville to see Ginny running up to me. 

"Y/N!" 

She brought me into a hug "You don't know how much I miss you. And of course my parents and the twins. They couldn't stop talking about you when you disappeared,"

"Oh really?" I turn towards the twins who both looked away "Whatever she said is rubbish," Fred said as I laughed. 

~Jasper's Pov~

"She really looks happy doesn't she?" 

I turn around to see Alice smiling "She does...w-when was the last time she ever laughed?" I curiously asked. "I-I don't remember Y/N always has been serious ever since the situation with the volturi...,"

"At least for now she's able to be happy with her friends," I smiled as Alice grabs my head "We will win this war. Not only for us but for Y/N as well,"

"What are you two looking at?"

I turn around to see Bella and Edward "Trying to remember the last time Y/N laughed," Bella looks inside to find Y/N enjoying herself with her friends. "Honestly, I don't remember when I ever saw Y/N this happy,"

"Since Y/N friends came she came more herself than ever. At least she's being distracted by the situation for now but tomorrow it will be a rude awakening," Edward said as we all look back to see Y/N enjoying herself.