Chapter 17

~Rosalie Pov~

I walked around the whole house to find Y/N nowhere in sight 'Where did she go?' a wet dog scent came closer and closer. 

'Great, now we have to deal with a wet dog' I walk into the front entrance to find Edward and Bella in shock.

I look over to see Leath out of breath "What happened?" Edward quickly left as Bella walked up to me. 

"Y/N and Jacob got badly injured in the forest by the Volturi guards," I-I couldn't believe what Bella said. 

I started to shake my head "N-No, y-you're kidding right?" Bella slowly looked down at the ground.

"I wish I was,"

I turn around to see Carlisle with his medical bag "Take me to them," He ordered as Leath nodded her head. "What's going on?" Y/N's friend came to the front entrance "Y/N, has been badly injured,"

"N-No, t-that can't be true," Hermione started to tear up as one of her friends started to comfort her.

"We must go Y/N is bleeding more heavily than Jacob. Right, now we're trying to do anything to stop the bleeding," Leath explains as I look back at Carlisle "Let us come with you," Carlisle shook his head.

"You won't be able to handle yourself from Y/N's scent," I sigh 'But I have to see her before it's too late'

Carlisle turns toward Leath "Take me to her," Leath nodded her head as I watch them leave into the forest.

~Carlisle's Pov~

I looked up to see Sam and his pack outside of the house around a campfire. Sam got up to comfort me "We were able to heal Jacob but Y/N hasn't been able to stop bleeding ever since we found her in the woods," I walk inside the house to find his fiance trying to stop the bleeding.

 I grab a clean cloth putting it on top of the old cloth. I look at Sam "How much blood did she lose?" 

"Probably around two to three pounds of blood," I grab a syringe from my bag. "This injection should stop the bleeding for the meantime while I heal her other injuries," Sam nodded his head as he closed the door in the room.

I started to grab bandages out of my bag 'Y/N, how did we end up like this?' I started to wrap her foot and arm but I noticed something strange with her stomach.

I started to wrap her stomach as I could tell her pubis might be broken. I open the door to see Sam and Jacob waiting in the hallway.

 "How is she?" Jacob curiously asked as I slowly closed the door behind me.

"She'll be alright but I'll need to take her to my office to examine any broken bones," I told them as Jacob sighs. 

"It's my fault! If I was only stronger maybe she wouldn't be in this state!" Jacob started to beat himself up. 

I put my hand onto his shoulder "Jacob, nobody knew the volturi guards were going to attack. Don't beat yourself too much,"

I reassure Jacob as he slightly smiled "Now, help me take Y/N to my office," Jacob nodded his head as he went inside the room.

I turn towards Sam "I was able to stop the bleeding but I have a bad feeling something important in her body might be broken or fracture," Sam nodded his head. Jacob comes out with Y/N in his arms.

I turn towards Sam "Thank you for being there for Y/N just on time or she wouldn't have been gone," Sam smiled. 

"I knew you Cullen's wouldn't live without her around," I smiled as Jacob was ready to leave. 

I waved at Sam as Jacob and I ran into the woods and back towards the house to find my whole family and Y/N friends outside waiting around. 

Everyone's eyes land on Y/N sleeping body "How is she?" Esme curiously asked as I guided Jacob inside the house. 

"I was able to stop the bleeding but I believe Y/N might have broken a bone," I told Esme as she nodded her head.

I brought Jacob inside as we headed to my office "What are you doing Carlisle?" Edward asked as Jacob place Y/N's body onto the lab table.

"I'm going to need to X-ray Y/N. I have a feeling she might've broken some bones" I explain as I was about to start the X-ray. Edward turns to Jacob "This is all you're fault," Edward grabs Jacob by his collar.

"Edward! It's nobody's fault it ended up being a surprise attack on them," I said as he let go of Jacob.

"Now, go to the living I'll be there after taking Y/N's X-ray," Both of the boys nodded their heads as I watch them leave the room. I look back at Y/N's unconscious body 'How did we end up like this?'