Chapter 7

~Magnus Pov~

I stare back at the diary G/N left behind before she killed herself. It's almost like history is repeating itself. 

Maybe this will click something in Y/N's mind to bring back her memories. Maybe it could stop Y/N from the same doom as G/N.

~Your Pov~

"Where is he? He's late and that rarely happens," Alec said as I kept staring down at the necklace to find it glowing once again. 'What does it mean?' as the doors open to relive Magnus.

"Where have you been?" Alec curiously asked as Magnus brings out some sort of book. "This was G/N diary. She left it in my care before her final death," Magnus handed me the diary as I went through the pages.

'T-That name G/N. I-It's so familiar'

I walk inside a random room to find a painting covered. I pull the cover to see a certain painting of a woman. She seemed familiar. Her features of H/C and fair pale skin. I look closer to see the same E/C as me.

'Could this be....my great-great-grandmother?' I stare at the painting until I heard a noise.

I hurried to put the cover over the painting. I teleported back into the guest room 'W-why do the Cullen's have a portrait of my great-great-grandmother' My thought's got interrupted by a knock on the door.

_____________________

"The prophecy will finally fulfill"

I drop to my knees 'W-What that!' "The diary is in the fire!" Clary yelled as I look towards the fireplace. I reach out to grab the diary as I feel the fire burning my skin. 

"Y/N! Get your hand out of there!" Isabelle yelled as she yanks my hand out of the fireplace.

'T-This burn mark...I-I've seen it before!'

Jane and Alec dropped the white roses onto the ground. "We're coming in," Edward called out. Jane put her hand over her mouth to relieve a burn mark.

I took a step back 'D-Did Aro do that to Jane?!' "Y/N!" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Bella and Edward standing before me. "W-What did you do?!" I look down at my hand to see a burn mark!

I look back at the window to see Jane and Alec gone.

"Y/N!"

~Harry's Pov~

"Do, you know if Y/N kept some sort of diary about people she met at Forks?" Hermione curiously asked Draco. "Not that I know of. But why would we need Y/N's diary?" I curiously asked.

"To figure out if Y/N made any friends at Forks. Maybe they will have a clue where Y/N has been," She said. "I intended a wedding with Y/N. 

There were many cold ones wanting Y/N as one of their mates," Draco mentions.

I turn to face Malfoy "How many?" I curiously asked "Seven in total," He reply as I stare at him in shock. "Seven cold ones!" I exclaimed. "Bloody hell," Ron reply.

"Well, we better get packing. They probably have a clue where Y/N maybe," Hermione pointed out. 

'Seven cold ones want Y/N! How can I compete with them!? No, I need to think about bringing Y/N home'  

~Aro's Pov~

'How much longer before Y/N gets her memories back! She needs to be here away from the Cullens' The doors open to relieve Jane and Alec walk into the room. 

"Any news?" I curiously asked as Jane nodded her head.

"Y/N has found her wand and learned her last name," Alec started off "What else?" I asked again. "Nothing more. She still hasn't figured out her past," Jane said as I smiled. "Good, now run along," I said.

'Everything is finally coming along'

(I'm finally back from my month-long break. But I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter)