Chapter 4

~Your Pov~

"What were you thinking!? Going through a mysterious door. You could have been killed!" Isabelle exclaimed as I turn away from her. "I can take care of myself," I cross my arms. 

"Isabelle calm down. Y/N wasn't injured when we found her. She's fine," Clary tried to reassure Isabelle."Y/N, I have someone who could help you get your memories back," Alec said as I stood up.  

"Meet, Magnus," A man with black hair wearing a black suit walks in. "A little birdy told me you lost your memories. Is that true?"

~Magnus Pov~

She nodded her head as I looked at her "Y-You seem familiar. H-Have we met before," I curiously asked as she shrugged. "We might have. I don't really remember much about my past," She said.

S-She looks so familiar. There's no way she's G/N. I witness her take her own life. I-I held her cold body against mine trying to save her. But she has the same E/C eyes and beautiful H/C hair just like G/N. But could she be G/N great-great-granddaughter?

~Your Pov~

Magnus nodded his head as he sat down in front of me. "Close your eyes," He said as I closed my eyes. I felt his hands on my head. 'Please, let me remember.'

"G/N you'll be marrying Nicholas Malfoy,"

"But why?"

"They're the only pureblood family left we need the blood to be pure for your future,"

______________________________________

"I'm G/N Riddle,"

"Nicholas Malfoy pleasure to meet you,"

"Now let's get the wedding preparations ready!"

_________________________________________

"You little bitch don't deserve to be apart of this family!"

"I NEVER ASKED TO BE APART OF IT!"

"SHUT UP!"

_________________________________________

"I don't understand,"

"Your great-grandfather will never allow this,"

"But...I LOVE HIM!"

"......"

"I-I'm sorry but I-I can't handle it anymore. I want to be with him!"

"A-after all I have done for you! You ungrateful bitch!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't want anybody hurt!"

"TOO LATE! AVADA KEDAVRA!"

I gasp for air as I felt tears roll down my cheeks "Y/N!" Jace ran to my side. "Are you alright?" Isabelle curiously asked as I slowly nodded my head.  

"Something is blocking Y/N from her memories," Magnus explained. "I could work around it but I'll take a few attempts," He said as I slowly look up at a mirror. 

I slowly got up as I laid a finger on the glass mirror.  I see a glimpse of a girl walking with red ruby eyes. I gasp as I felt hands behind me. I look up to see Magnus "You saw something didn't you?" I slowly nodded my head. 

"You've must not block any memories that come. If you do you'll never remember who you really are. Do you understand?" I nodded my head. 

'But what were those memories? Is my last name riddle?'

All of a sudden I felt something around my neck. I look down to see a necklace wrap around me. It's glowing "Do you know what it means Y/N?" Alec curiously asked as I shake my head 'no'.

~Jacobs Pov~

"Y/N please come back home," Bella whispers as she holds onto a necklace Y/N gave to Bella on her birthday. "I-It's not working. Usually, she'll appear...but nothing," Bella sighs as she sat down next to Renesmee.

"Don't worry Bella. Will find her," Edward reassures her as I look outside the window 'It's only been a week since Y/N disappeared but it feels a lot longer. Y/N,....where are you?' "Jacob! We might have a scent picked up. It's her scent," Sam said handing me a piece of cloth. 

"T-This is hers. We have to go after her scent before we lose it," I said as Sam nodded his head. "Jacob!" I turn around to see Bella. "Please bring her back home safe," She begged as I nodded my head.

'I'm coming for you Y/N. Just you wait'