Chapter 5

~Your Pov~

"Alright, we're done for the day. Hopefully, your memories will come back sooner than later," Magnus said as I jump off the bed. I felt a bit overwhelm

"Hey look it's Jacob and he has a chick with him," a shirtless guy called out. I got off of Jacob's back as he transformed back to normal. "Guys this is Y/N who I told you about," Jacob introduced me to the pack. "Ah the witch gal," Another guy said as Jacob send him a glare.

"It's nice to meet you guys," I awkwardly said. As an older man came out with a girl with him. "This must be Y/N," The older man asked as I nodded my head. "I'm Sam the alpha of this pack," Sam introduced himself.

"This is my fiancee Emily," Sam introduced his fiancee as I smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you two," I happily said as they smiled.

"These two are Jared and Paul the rest of the pack is out hunting they will be here in a bit," Sam explains as I nodded my head understanding. "For now why don't you come in and have breakfast with us," Emily suggested.

"I-I had a nickname," I said as Magnus was putting things away. "Oh, really. What was it?" He curiously asked as he was looking through a book. "Witch gal," I reply as Magnus slowly looks up at me.

"By any chance do you remember you're last name?" He asked again. "I think it was Riddle," I replied as Magnus looked at me in shock. "Hey,...are you okay?" I curiously asked. "Y-Yeah, I-I have to go,"

I looked around the place to find Isabelle or Jace out of sight. I quickly walk over to the same door from last time.

I open the door to find myself back in the forest once again. 'Finally, peace and quiet' I felt the grass between my toes.

"Are you going to Scarborough Fair? Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme. Remember me to one who lives there,"

'T-That song. I-It seems so familiar but why?' I laid my fingertips onto a tree as the forest was quiet.

"He once was a true love of mine. Tell him to make me a cambric shirt. Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme. Without no seam, nor fine needlework. Then he'll be a true love of mine,"

'M-Maybe it's a sign' I took in a deep breath as I closed my eyes "Tell him to find me an acre of land. Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme. Between the saltwater and the sea strand. Then he'll be a true love of mine. Are you going to Scarborough Fair?"

"Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme. Remember me to one who lives there. He once was a true love of mine," I open my eyes to meet the eyes of a wolf.

~Jacob's Pov~

I kept following Y/N's scent as I find myself a bit lost 'Shit! How do I find my way back home?'

"Tell him to find me an acre of land. Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme. Between the saltwater and the sea strand. Then he'll be a true love of mine. Are you going to Scarborough Fair?"

'T-That voice...I-It must be Y/N! Y/N must be nearby!' I follow her voice to finally get to see her once again. "Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme. Remember me to one who lives there. He once was a true love of mine," I stopped in front of her.

Y/N slowly opens her eyes to meet with mine. "I didn't know wolves live in this forest. Are you lost?" She curiously asked. 'W-Wait, she doesn't remember me? T-This must be a joke right' I sat down as I stare at Y/N.

'Those Cullen's must have made Y/N forget everything. I'll find a way for you to remember. I promise'

~Your Pov~

"I didn't know wolves live in this forest. Are you lost?" I curiously asked as the wolf sat down still looking at me. I let out my hand as the wolf closed his eyes. I started to pet him 'They don't so scary as they make them seem'

I slowly look up to meet a pair of red ruby eyes from afar. The wolf started to growl "You see it. Don't you?" I curiously asked. "Y/N! Where are you!" I hear Alec calling out.

I look back at the wolf who was giving me puppy eyes 'Damnit how can I say no to that face?' I pat his head one last time. "Don't worry. I'll be back tomorrow," I reassure the wolf as he licks my cheek.

I hurried over to Alec "What did you need me for?" I curiously asked "We just need to come in. It's getting late," He said as I take one last glance at the wolf to find him growling at Alec.

I kneel down "Hey, it's alright. He's our friend," I told the wolf as it huff. "Making friends in the woods I see?" I nodded my head. "Well, it's time to come in. Tell your friend your good-bye,"

"I'll see you tomorrow," I whispered as I walk back inside.

~Caius Pov~

'Will be together once again' I hear a knock on the door as I cover the portrait "Come in," I said as Jane walks in. "What did you find?" Marcus curiously asked. "One of Y/N's werewolves friend has found her," I turned around.

"And you let them escape!" I hissed "No, Y/N didn't go with him. She only pet it," I sigh "Don't let him be near her. Do you understand?" Jane nodded her head as she left the room.

'We will be together once again. No matter what'