Chapter 18

~Your Pov~

I felt the light hitting my eyes 'Do I really have to get up?' I slowly open my eyes to find myself in Cullen's guest room. 'H-How did I get here?' I slowly sat up to feel an instant sting of pain hit me.

'Crap! I-I forgot...I was attacked by the volturi guards...'  I look around the room to find it oddly quiet. 

I started to hear whispers and mutter's down the hallway 'What are they talking down?' I slid off of the bed causing myself to hit the hard cold floor. I started to hear footsteps coming closer to the guest room. 

'Fuck, they heard me'

The door open's to relieve Jasper and Esme "Y/N! Are you okay?" Jasper ran to my aid helping me back in bed.

"What were you doing out of bed Y/N?" Esme asked as I look back down at my hands before looking back up again. 

"How did I ended up here? The last thing I remember is being in the woods getting attack by the volturi guards and Jacob was trying to protect me,"

Jasper nodded his head as the room falls into silence "I-Is, Jacob okay?" I spoke out as I hear the door open. I look over to see Jacob and Renesmee entering the room with Bella tagging along behind them.

"Auntie Y/N!"

Renesmee was about to jump on top of me until Jacob caught her mid-air. "I don't think you want to jump onto Y/N for a while Renesmee," 

Renesmee looked up at Jacob all confused "But why?" She started to question him. "Auntie Y/N got badly hurt. So, we should let her rest for now," Jacob explained as Renesmee started to nod her head understanding half of the situation. 

"I'll go make a get-well card!" Renesmee runs out of the room as Carlisle and Roselia walk into the room.

"Glad to see you're finally awake Y/N," I nodded my head as Roselia hurried to my side. "Who did this to you?" Roselia grabs my hands as I could feel her grip becoming tighter. "...T-The v-volturi guards,"

Roselia let go of my hands almost bruising them causing her to leave the room. Carlisle sighs "I have your X-rays from the night of the accident,"

"You've broken a few bones insides of you're body. Some would heal by themselves over time but one would never heal. I'm sorry Y/N but you only have a forty percent chance of being able to have children,"

Esme stared at Carlisle in shock as Jasper brings me into a tight hug 'Forty percent chance...a-at least they don't have to go through the same suffering that I once went through,' 

"I-Is s-she a-awake?"

Jasper lets me go to see Draco and Harry by the doorway panting like a dog. I lean over "What happened to you two?"

Draco and Harry looked at each other before casually turning away "Nothing," They both reply before walking up to my aid. 

"How are you feeling?" Harry curiously asked. "Well, I found out I have broken bones that cause me to only have forty percent chance to have kids,"

Harry and Draco stare at me in horror "What do you mean only forty percent! I-It has to be higher!" Draco looked at Carlisle as he shook his head.

"T-There has been something you can do!" Harry desperately asked. "Sadly, there's no other thing I could do," Carlisle said as I could see Harry pulling up a book. 

"There might be a spell about fixing broken bones," I shake my head remembering the last spell we use to fix a broken bone in our third year. 

"Harry, I-It's fine. I-I'll learn how to deal with this situation," I tried to reassure him as he shook his head.

"Carlisle! A letter from the Volturi has arrived!" 

Edward ran into the room with a letter in his hand 'What are they going to say this time? They're sorry? Or they want to keep me trapped in a room for six more months?'

Carlisle open's the letter as he quietly read the letter to himself. The whole room kept quiet for almost twenty minutes 

"What does it say?" I spoke out as Carlisle slowly looks up at me before looking away and handing the letter to Esme.

"I'll be making a few phones call. For, now Jacob you must stay at Y/N's side at all times," Carlilse walked out of the room with Jasper, Draco, and Harry tagging along behind him. 'What is going on?'

~Harry's Pov~

"Carlisle, what is going on?" He slowly turns toward me "The Volturi wants Y/N back. They're saying If we don't hand her over. They would hurt my family...,"  I stare at Carlisle in shock. 

'Why would they want Y/N back so badly? If she didn't leave the wizarding world maybe none of this would have happened'

"What do you plan to do?" Carlisle brings out a pile of books. "These books are filled with phone numbers of friends who are willing to help us out in this situation," I open the book to see many phone numbers.

"Will help as well. We can try to recruit as many of our friends from Hogwarts," Draco spoke out as Carlisle smiled.

"We appreciate your help,"