Chapter 11

~Your Pov~

I cover myself with a blanket as I watch the rain from the balcony 'This feels almost like a prison. Ugh, they never let me go outside' I touch the balcony door to feel the coldness from outside.

I hear screams coming down the hall 'W-What was that noise? W-What is going on' I hurried to open the door. I look down the hall to find the noise coming from Aro, Caius, and Marcus' meeting room.

I took in a deep breath as I was about to knock on the door "What are you doing Y/N?" I turn around to see Alec.

"Oh, Alec you almost scared me to death," I said trying to regain myself. "Dammit, Rosalie you almost scared the shit out of me," I ran my hands through my hair "Something wrong Y/N?" Alec worriedly asked.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just gonna head back to my room," I walk down the hall and back into my room. 'W-What was that? A-Am I getting my memories back?' I started to hear noises coming from the balcony.

I turn around to see an owl stretching the balcony window. I contuied to unpack as I heard a clawing noise outstand my window. I look out of my window to see the Malfoys owl. I open the window taking the letter.

Dear Y/N,

Your parent's informed me you left the wizarding world and into the muggle world. I'm sorry you have to be out there. Now I'm hoping you'll come back sooner than later. I hope you die from bored them from what they do. ~ Draco

'T-That owl! W-Wait, it's the Malfoy's owl!' I hurried to open the balcony doors to let the owl inside. "How did you find me?" I curiously asked the owl as he shakes his wings dry. 

I noticed around the owl's neck was a familiar necklace. I took the necklace off the owl's neck. 'This necklace is the same one I gave to Draco when we were in our second year in Hogwarts' I smiled.

I heard a knock on the door "Y/N! is everything alright in there?" Aro called out. "Yes, everything is fine," I said.

"Are you sure? I'm coming in," He said as I hide the necklace under the bed. Aro walks into my door to find me on the ground with an owl in my hands. 

"What do you got there dear?" He curiously asked as I held the owl closer to my chest.

"An owl," I replied as he sighs "I can see dear. I came here after Alec inform me you might have a glimpse of memory back. Was it true?" Aro curiously asked. 'If I lie Alec will end up punish or dead. I-I have to say something'

"I was a small glimpse of memory but it only lasted for a second," I lied as Aro grabbed my hand. 'Shit he's gonna find out' Aro looked at me "You were right dear. I guess it did only last for a second," He lets go.

"As long you're telling the truth nothing bad will happen," Aro kissed my hand as he walks out of my room. 

I sigh as I let go of the owl "Well, he's gone now but how did you find me?" I curiously asked as the owl lifts my necklace up. "Here I hope you like it," I happily said handing Bella her gift. Bella opened her gift "Wow Y/N I love it," Bella gave me a hug as I hugged her back.

'This necklace w-was the one similar that I gave Bella for her birthday' I-I'm starting to remember. The Cullens. Jacob. The pack. Everyone, but also...the secret's the Cullen's kept away from me. 

Draco's Pov

'I wonder if the owl got to Y/N on time' I cling onto the pair of necklace Y/N gave me in our second year. I waited until it glowed! 

"Guys! I might have something that can trace Y/N's whereabouts!" I yelled as everyone ran into the room.

"W-What, is it Draco?" Potter asked trying to catch his breath. "It seems to show Y/N is in Italy? But why would she be there?" I look back up at the Cullen's and their friends. They seem awfully quiet.

I stood up "Do, you happened to know why Y/N is in Italy?" I curiously asked. The Cullen's and their friends looked among each other before facing me. "That's the location of the Volturi. It seems they might be holding her," Garrett spoke out.

"But why?" Hermione asked "Because Y/N's great-great-grandmother was loved by the Volturi almost made her their mate but she faked her death to escape," Jasper spoke out. 

"We have to get her," Jacob stood up as Sam puts his hand onto Jacob's shoulder. "We know Jacob but how?" Sam said as Jacob sat back down. "There's almost every guard in every inch in the castle," Edward said.

Carlise laid out a map "But, not in the north wing. If, we go when the Volturi hold's a party most guards will be inside and outside the ballroom. Nowhere, else then it will be our time to rescue Y/N," He pointed out.

'We're coming for you Y/N'