men are trash

the following morning i woke up before everyone else and even before the lights had come on in the bedroom. i'd been thinking a lot last night about how some of the things luke had mentioned in the challenge had annoyed me, like the body count thing. so i decided to go and sit outside for a little bit, after a while wes came out as well.

"hello, you. y'alright?" wes asked as he put an arm around me.

"yeah just thinking things over. what about you? i heard some giggles last night from you and a certain someone." i teased

"i think she fancies me you know." he began, "there was a lot of like sexual tension you could feel it and she said i make her laugh the most out of the boys."

"pipe down, casanova. before thinking about megan you need to think about laura. like whats your plan?"

"im not looking to pursue things with megan as of yet, but there are some things that i have overlooked with laura." wes explained.

we chatted for a little while more whist we waited for other islanders to wake up and we made breakfast together to pass the time. when other people started to emerge from the bedroom, i took that as my cue to get ready for the day.

unbeknownst to me, whilst i was sitting with dani, luke was having a little chat with adam

"laura looks fit today, bro." luke said to adam.

"do ya fancy her?" adam asked with a smirk.

"yeah a little bit, shes been catching my eye recently." luke explained.

"what about natalie then?"

"its just laura's more my type you know, shes blonde, tall, athletic. thats my usual type, on the outside and shes a lot more mature than natalie. like when nat, wes and josh are all joking about im just thinking grow up a little bit." luke said, rudely and adam of course nodded.

"i reckon you just start having more chats with laura, like wes was with megan last night he cant say anything." adam stirred, "but dont stop things completely with nat because if your chats with laura fail, you'll need something or someone to fall back on."

as they were talking about natalie behind her back, samira recieved a text.

"islanders,
its time to put your cards on the table and out your feelings out there in todays challenge 'snog, marry, pie' #puckerup #dontholdback"

"this should be interesting! ill be smooching anyone but luke to be fair." natalie teased to luke to which he just half smiled at.

he turned to adam, "see its things like that i dont like, its just over the top, which as you found out in the challenge yesterday is like my biggest turn off."

"and everyone else finds her hilarious as well, and shes well close to josh and wes which is weird, mate." adam added.

the boys lined up on the grass by the pool and the girls were gonna make their decisions first. dani was the first girl up. she kisssed jack, married alex and pied adam. samira kissed sam, married alex and pied wes. megan went next and kissed wes, which suprised laura but not me, then she married jack and pied eyal. i was next up.