compatibility

it was about 8:30 when we were woken up by the lights being turned on and let's just say i'm not a morning person so i just got back under the covers. josh came under the covers and started to kiss my cheek in order to wake me up properly.

"morning. you alright?" i said as i pecked his lips.

"morning. yeah i'm alright, feels good to be waking up next to a sort." he said as he got out of the bed.

i went with the other girls to go and get changed into a black one piece.

dani and i were sat on the beanbags talking about josh and jack.

"i was proper nervous about that speech last night." i confessed.

"i know, me too. but yours was lovely, nat."

"i'm excited to just get to know him over the next couple of days cuz i said to you before i don't know whether it's just that kind of flirty relationship or something else."

"did you have a kiss last night in bed?" dani whispered to me.

"yeah."

"tongue?"

"nah, not yet." i replied with a laugh. "god, dani! what kind of girl do you take me for?" i joked.

" aw, good girl babes. don't wanna be giving 'em nothing too much on the first night." she commented and pointed at me.

people were kind of scattered around just axing about and relaxing when my phone went off.

"i've got a text!" i shouted, from the beanbags.

"islanders,
it's tome for all couples to enjoy a romantic dinner for two in today's challenge, meals on wheels.
#mouthtomouth #dinnerisswerved"

" i swear to god, if it's some lady and the tramp shit, i will be sick."

we had to move the meal with our mouth from one side of the challenge course to the other.

we had to start of with a soup and it was disgusting but we were both just focused on winning. there was spaghetti and meatballs and profiteroles as well.

beach hut
nat- "i fucking knew it was gonna be something like that."
josh- "but we both just wanted to win so nat had to put it to the back of her mind."
nat- " i hated it but i hate losing more."
josh - " we still lost though, so."

when we got back to the villa, i quickly jumped in the shower and when i got out laura was getting ready for her date with wes. i went down to the bedroom and wes asked me to iron his shirt for him.

"are you excited, lover boy?" i asked.

"i'm actually well gassed." he said with a huge smile.

"aw! wes is gonna fall in love." i gushed.