the smartest couple

the uncomfortable atmosphere was still present when we all woke up in the morning. the girls, particularly ellie and georgia, left the bedroom very quickly. I left after giving jack a kiss good morning.

"you okay babes?" i asked ellie as i pulled her in for a hug.

"we're just not speaking at all. like it's horrible. he just rolled over and went to sleep." she pouted.

"yous just need to speak to each other, squash it now he's your boyfriend, you're gonna be fine." i comforted her.

" i comforted her

"here she is." jack called as i walked out into the kitchen.

i did a little catwalk and spin as i approached him, josh and wes.

"what's kicking off upstairs?" josh asked.

"oh nothing you three need to be worrying about." i smiled at them as i cut myself and jack some fruit.

"rude."wes deadpanned. "and people wanted us to win the 50k, not with that attitude."

"don't worry, she'll tell me later and you'll both know about it." jack joked as i handed him his bowl.

"you might wanna think about what you're saying today cuz you might regret it tonight." i said walking away with a smirk.

"i don't even wanna know what that means." i heard him mumble to wes and josh as i went to get in the pool with alexandra.

a little while later, when we were all sunbathing, dani received a text.

"Islanders,

Its time to find out how the public rate you as couples. If you can match the publics perception you can win a party tonight. #couplegoals #pollsapart."

the first thing to vote on was the top 3 most intelligent couples.

"see i know nat was a midwife but i feel like jack brings them down a bit." dani said being brutally honest.

"yeah no its alright dan, don't hold back." jack said pretending to be hurt.

in the end we decided to put meg and wes first, josh and kaz second and me and jack third.

"so in third position we actually have, jack and dani." alex revealed.

"aw i knew you had a brain cell in there somewhere jacky boy." i told old jack as he rolled his eyes.

"in second place we have josh and kaz, so theres a point there." we all cheered as alexandra told us the good news.

"and the most intelligent couple of love island 2018 is... natalie and jack." alex said.

"i knew all those years at uni would pay off." i said as i laughed.

beach hut

natalie- i honestly don't know how we managed that one.
jack- i think you definitely make me smarter. She always drops little nuggets of knowledge in conversations.
natalie- just know if there's a love island quiz on its way, i've already got the win in the bag.