twitter bingo

love was certainly in the air last night and it seemed me and jack weren't the only ones who acted on it.

"morning." georgia shouted. "how did everyone sleep?"

"good." we all mumbled back.

"i actually don't think there was much sleep going on around here last night." alexandra joked.

"well i feel the most rested i have since i've been here." i said.

"and why's that?" wes smirked at me.

" no reason." i said as jack smiled up at me from the bed.

when we went to go and get ready, i thought i should tell the girls what happened last night and i sat them on the terrace.

"so basically, last night me and jack were just talking and kissing and spooning and i just had the urge to rip this mans clothes off. so i did." i began.

"oh my god! and?" dani encouraged me to elaborate, excitedly.

"and we had sex." i told them and they all started screaming. "and then we said i love you." they screamed even louder. now i knew the boys could hear us.

"was it good?" laura asked me.

"it was like amazing, i can barely walk and i don't even care." i said with a smile on my face.

"oh my god guys! they literally made love." dani gushed.

all the girls stood up to hug me. meanwhile, after the screams were heard jack decided he should fill the boys in.

"i'd actually like to contribute to this dbs meeting as well." jack said, once alex had finished debreifing the boys.

"last night, nat and i got to the highest level of the dbs scale."

"really bro? no way." wes said as he slapped jacks shoulder.

"and i may or may not have dropped the l bomb on her." jack added.

"oh my gosh." alex said, bringing his hands to his mouth.

the boys started hugging and congratulating jack.

"next stop, girlfriend." josh said to him.

"oh most definitely." jack agreed.

like the grown adults they are, the boys started chanting dbs quite loudly, telling the girls that whatever had happened last night had now been shared in this 'meeting'.

as everyone relaxed around the pool, thinking they might have the chance to chill all day, wes' phone went off telling them it was time for 'twitter bingo'.

beach hut
natalie- i'm shitting myself. what if everyone hates me? please dont hate me. she smiles

georgia and sam were the hosts of 'twitter bingo'. the first one was about alex.

"alex is so bad at dating and chatting up girls. its actually ..."

"i think it's embarrassing." i whispered to jack.

"it could be sad?" he suggested.

beach hut-
natalie- basically me and jack were sat there ripping into alex for 5 minutes trying to figure out the answer.
jack- she started it.

we decided to put down embarrassing, with everyone else going along the same lines. turns out the answer was actually positive and alex is adorable. a few more tweets were read out aimed at jack and dani, meg and wes and ellie and charlie.

"okay, next one guys." sam shouted as he pulled the number out.

"Anyone else think ... and ... should just couple up and bag the 50k?" georgia read out.